How to use PDO threads to remove forehead wrinkles

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I'm not an oldcel like some of you bhais, BUT here's how I would theoretically do an upper-third lift with PDO threads

Green=50MM Screw (open part of the line is insertion point, yellow is the base where it ends)
PDO source

Blue line is a mono straight to lock in the screw thats pulling the skin laterally to tighten it
Another option is to use barbed cogs to pull the skin apart
They are much more effective at pulling skin.

you would have to insert the cogs in the opposite direction and pull it away from the base of the needle like this design

ideally you can do as many as you want but the cogs are quite thick under the skin as @Orc has found out so they may eventually protrude from the skin

which is why screws + straights may mog

@SteveRogers @Orc @i_love_roosters are the only PDO'ers i know of so only tagging them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lmafaouserexg, FacialStructure404, AryanChadification and 13 others

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
20240501 021210
I have some horizontal wrinkles, I was thinking of inserting 60mms under them. Mirin idea, might have to consider it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albanian_chad and Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
i thought about this but i figured pulling the skin would be better than filling individual depressions
There's also a chance of blurring the brow ridge with my method, I guess. I'm trying to get rid of these wrinkles with Jewish chemicals, I hope it works. I got some PDOs left, I was wondering what to do with them. I'll put them to use in my forehead

Last edited:
I'm not an oldcel like some of you bhais, BUT here's how I would theoretically do an upper-third lift with PDO threads
View attachment 2891136

Green=50MM Screw (open part of the line is insertion point, yellow is the base where it ends)
PDO source

Blue line is a mono straight to lock in the screw thats pulling the skin laterally to tighten it
View attachment 2891159

you would have to insert the cogs in the opposite direction and pull it away from the base of the needle like this design

ideally you can do as many as you want but the cogs are quite thick under the skin as @Orc has found out so they may eventually protrude from the skin

@SteveRogers @Orc @i_love_roosters are the only PDO'ers i know of so only tagging them
You think it would be po
View attachment 2891136

PDO source

View attachment 2891159

you think it would be possible to use cog threads to push down forehead and create less UEE or would that look retarded

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
You think it would be po

you think it would be possible to use cog threads to push down forehead and create less UEE or would that look retarded
Yea ive been doing that to make my brows lowerset, it works. But use screws for that

Wouldnt screw threads work worse? From my experience they don’t have any directional pull effect which you would need to make your eyebrows lower set
Yea ive been doing that to make my brows lowerset, it works. But use screws for that

• JFL
Wouldnt screw threads work worse? From my experience they don’t have any directional pull effect which you would need to make your eyebrows lower set
why the jfl, am I wrong? I may have inserted the screw threads like a retard, it was overtly painful and bled a lot.

• +1
Hey dude. I saw your video on trying to use PDO threads to gain hunter eyes. I’m just wondering how do you use the product to improve your facial attractiveness? And is there any results so far

good thread wish there was a pdo that only added volume and didnt pull cant do under eye cause of that

• +1
good thread wish there was a pdo that only added volume and didnt pull cant do under eye cause of that
PCL super screws do just that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rigged and 97baHater
Mirin discovery

Tag me in future PDO stuff btw Ive done em twice now although I think I fucked up the jawline tightenting

• +1
bookmarked, will try this after I do the pdos for hunter eyes first, hopefully without issue
:forcedsmile:

bookmarked, will try this after I do the pdos for hunter eyes first, hopefully without issue
:forcedsmile:
Good luck, i posted a demonstration on my youtube channel.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Ive had forehead wrinkles since like 15, is that bad :lul:

• +1
View attachment 2891136

PDO source

View attachment 2891159

You never just tried micro-needling machine with Tazarotene 0.1% ?

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Could you make a chart showing how you in’s
where do you insert the threads, I’m I assuming from the top of your forehead down?

View attachment 2891136

PDO source

View attachment 2891159

brodie can u send the diagram i asked in dms pls?