thoughts on recreational drug maxxing?

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
for the most part i don't think it's particularly good for me

But I can't ignore how effective it is and how trash sober is in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Bluepill and Swagwaffle
doing it atm. im on my 6th beer and smoking ciggs. Friend is coming later tonight with some free blow. #RotGang #RotMaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Bluepill
I would go insane without weed. I don’t know how sobercels survive tbh, guess they are just stronger than me.

• +1
Reactions: Chigga and Swagwaffle
doing it atm. im on my 6th beer and smoking ciggs. Friend is coming later tonight with some free blow. #RotGang #RotMaxx
i know that @FrailPaleStaleMale likes beer
i'd try that tbh

i plan on alcoholmaxxing (since parents have alcohol) and heroinmaxxing again soon

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

i'd try that tbh

i plan on alcoholmaxxing (since parents have alcohol) and heroinmaxxing again soon
honestly i wouldn't recommend coke for u.

Try fentanyl

i'd try that tbh

I like all alcohol tbh. It's a shame they don't sell spirits like spirytus in regular shops. That would be all i'd drink. Cocaines great too. But Since I drink constantly, when I take coke or crack, the majority of the time it's not just coke that's getting me. It's a drug that is formed by the combo called cocaethylene, which is much nicer imo. Feels better, lasts longer.

drugs make life interesting tbh

drugs make life interesting tbh
tolerable too. No doubt they're one of the only things that have given me a reason to stick around.

every activity i do is like "hm, this would be much better if i was on X drug"

"this candy and coca cola would be good on heroin" "this game would be good drunk" "this music would be good while tripping on acid"

this music would be good while tripping on acid"