thoughts on recreational opioidmaxxing?

quinn24

quinn24

死にたいよwwwww
do u think it deserves the bad reputation?

idk i can't think of getting shitfaced drunk or taking xanax as being better. although they're generally a lot more addictive

YES dude opiods simply kill. & heroine is the devils drug. I know a lot of close people who are hooked on it. Its no joke.

Weed is the only thing i recommend touching. Everything else has bad side effects / not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Yummyinmytummy, Insomniac and 1 other person
YES dude opiods simply kill. & heroine is the devils drug. I know a lot of close people who are hooked on it. Its no joke.

Weed is the only thing i recommend touching. Everything else has bad side effects / not worth it.
277.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I won’t tell you how to live your life bro but I think you should avoid that shit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
If your going to drugmax just take weed salvia and psychedelics. Xanax,opiods and alchohol are just worthless normie garbage that just kill you and raise dopamine. At least take someone that improves your perspective on certain thinks.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
Great for pleasuremaxxing

Smoke flakka

don't play with fire, nothing good will come from it

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Bro I used to use heroin daily and I was quite addicted but I did quit and I can tell you, the withdrawal symptoms are hell. It's not worth it.

Just use weed, it's just as good imo and isn't physically dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Demir
do u think it deserves the bad reputation?

idk i can't think of getting shitfaced drunk or taking xanax as being better. although they're generally a lot more addictive
It's fucking stupid and will crush any and all of your chances of doing and achieving anything other than being severely addicted and been known as a drug addict deadbeat.
Just take Ashwagandha seriously. Otherwise go see a psychologist and talk about why you want to take opioids and what factors are making you feel like you need to.

If you're subhuman and not doing hard drugs everyday kys. What u got to lose? Your life is shit anyway might as well enjoy it

really depends. i can do drugs and not get addicted. others are consumed after the first time. you have to know yourself.