thoughts on this surah from the holy quran

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Sura 4:34: “Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
ZomboMeme 04032024041222

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, standardcel and Deleted member 18522

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and standardcel
Sura 4:34: “Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property;
islam confirms MOG and BETABUXXING is the nature of men

Sura 4:34: “Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.”
Even gods pro giving a hoe a good smack

Misogyny is one of the few things I respect about Islam. But it does advocate betabuxxing so ehh..

The one aspect of Islam I adore
I genuinely agree. Christianity is (rightfully) harsh on foids but Islam is about 4-5 paygrades above it. In all honesty I strongly admire Islam for completely subjugating and righteously degrading females.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Misogyny is one of the few things I respect about Islam. But it does advocate betabuxxing so ehh..
This is also true. This Maher shit needs to be made haram with quickness. These gremlins do not deserve a single penny. They should be giving the men dowry

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I genuinely agree. Christianity is (rightfully) harsh on foids but Islam is about 4-5 paygrades above it. In all honesty I strongly admire Islam for completely subjugating and righteously degrading females.
The irony is that during the Middle Ages Christianity was harsher on women. Many women owned huge estates and land in the Islamic world and had some degree of power (mostly Turkik owned caliphates like Mameluke Egypt and Seljuks) meanwhile in Europe you’d be laughed out of the room if you even suggested that a foid could hold land without the permission of her husband. White men were so based back then

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
The irony is that during the Middle Ages Christianity was harsher on women. Many women owned huge estates and land in the Islamic world and had some degree of power (mostly Turkik owned caliphates like Mameluke Egypt and Seljuks) meanwhile in Europe you’d be laughed out of the room if you even suggested that a foid could hold land without the permission of her husband. White men were so based back then
The moment Europe started pursuing egalitarianism and cherry picking what parts of the Bible to implement is when it all came crashing down. We want to play God so badly. We want to be the moral arbiters and our efforts to do so will always backfire.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
The moment Europe started pursuing egalitarianism and cherry picking what parts of the Bible to implement is when it all came crashing down. We want to play God so badly. We want to be the moral arbiters and our efforts to do so will always backfire.
The French Revolution as the beginning of the end. The moment Cumskins abandoned god slowly from there on it led to the downfall do genuinely believe whites were gods chosen people after the Jews, but like them they spat in gods face and so god had turned his back on them allowing the infidel Muslim and Hindu to infest their land and courrpt it with miscegenation of non whites. This is the punishment sent to the European race for abandoning god

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Eternal_
I wish god were real