Thoughts on using a fake main picture to get more Tinder matches?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
I just used a fake picture of a model who sort of looked like me in my first image. It was a burry selfie. The picture is set as a main. I noticed that I began to get more matches. over night I got 2 new matches, and one was a 7/10 blonde girl and the other was a 5/10 fitness girl. I used one fake picture (the blurry selfie) and the rest were actually pictures of me.

I was hoping that when a female sees the pic. of the model, she begins to see the other images as being more attractive in a subconscious way. Thoughts?

If you're going to do it, you need to find an equilibrium where you will get more matches but also won't disgust the girls when they see a completely different person in real life.
Agree, out of 4 pictures, I used 1 fake one and 3 real ones. Women are much more likely to date a guy they see in real life than online btw. I see a lot of guys who date girls they would 99% of the time get rejected by online.

• +1
Reactions: Anon
Post kinko s mai Pics in Ur First one

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and ShredPill
There are 'experts' that will morph/enhance your pics fairly cheaply. I think that is a far better idea than using someone elses' pics

There are 'experts' that will morph/enhance your pics fairly cheaply. I think that is a far better idea than using someone elses' pics
Where do we find these ‘experts’

Where?

Imagine cucking yourself like that. Post your main pic, and slightly morph it if you need to.

I just used a fake picture of a model who sort of looked like me in my first image. It was a burry selfie. The picture is set as a main. I noticed that I began to get more matches. over night I got 2 new matches, and one was a 7/10 blonde girl and the other was a 5/10 fitness girl. I used one fake picture (the blurry selfie) and the rest were actually pictures of me.

I was hoping that when a female sees the pic. of the model, she begins to see the other images as being more attractive in a subconscious way. Thoughts?
I believe this is what we call CATFISHING, don't be that guy.

• +1
I used to use a picture of a fitness model who was looking at the sunset and you could see his ripped body and his side profile. The side profile was was dark due to the lack of light, so I modified the shape of his profile and his hair to be identical to mine. I got perhaps twice as many matches as I did with my low effort pictures. And I fucked 6 girls by using this pic. However, this worked because I was jacked already, but nowhere near as lean. No girl complained about my lack of abs when my shirt was off.

• JFL
I used to use a picture of a fitness model who was looking at the sunset and you could see his ripped body and his side profile. The side profile was was dark due to the lack of light, so I modified the shape of his profile and his hair to be identical to mine. I got perhaps twice as many matches as I did with my low effort pictures. And I fucked 6 girls by using this pic. However, this worked because I was jacked already, but nowhere near as lean. No girl complained about my lack of abs when my shirt was off.
Show pic that’s fucking genius lol

• +1
Show pic that’s fucking genius lol
I won't share my edited pic because if girls reverse search it they will find the pic and this forum. I can't find the original because I don't remember the guy's Instagram.

• +1
I won't share my edited pic because if girls reverse search it they will find the pic and this forum. I can't find the original because I don't remember the guy's Instagram.
Fair enough. What software do you use to morph the pics? Someone needs to make a guide for slowcels like myself

Based and fakepilled.

Fair enough. What software do you use to morph the pics? Someone needs to make a guide for slowcels like myself
Paint.NET

Flip the pic then it will be untraceable

fucking great idea.

I sort of did this.

I'm basically an incel loner but quite looksmaxxed. Not interesting at all. So I used a main photo of me at a wedding, and then fucking found some "adventure pictures" of other guys that you couldn't tell who it was.

Like I got a guy in a full ski outfit like this:

ppo_gunderson_embed_1.jpg

And a pic of someone like this

530A9865_st.jpg

matches massively go up compared with selfies

tbh thinking oh photoshopping my next experiment ones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift, Anon, ascendedgeek and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Rift and Anon
matches is different from slays.
If they swipe right, it means they saw other pictures of me and still liked me. I only have ONE fake picture and rest are real. By posting a fake first picture, they may subconsciously believe I am more attractive than I am and meet me.

Its easier to meet them if you have good pics. too.Plus you can masturbate to pics. of your matches even if you don't meet.
It adds to the legitimacy to the masturbation session.

If they swipe right, it means they saw other pictures of me and still liked me. I only have ONE fake picture and rest are real. By posting a fake first picture, they may subconsciously believe I am more attractive than I am and meet me.

Its easier to meet them if you have good pics. too.Plus you can masturbate to pics. of your matches even if you don't meet.
It adds to the legitimacy to the masturbation session.

Its legit for masterbation.

Its legit for masterbation.
True. If they swipe right on you it still means they like yo. It means they looked through OTHER pictures.

Pointless. If you aren't a truecel then your best bet is to narcissismmaxx and get a photographer to take some pro pics of you in perfect lighting, perfect natural poses, outdoors in scenery, holding animals etc, all stuff that appeals to women. Then take those pictures and photoshop them subtly. Everyone looks better shot with proper telephoto lens equipment. People underestimate how important the type of pic matters. Women judge EVERYTHING, even a chadlite can struggle on tinder with poor pictures (bathroom selfies, dirty mirror selfies, miserable locations, no friends etc). If you look through female profiles you might notice that many of them whilst not models, have professionally done pictures.

Online dating is a bit like applying for a job, not necessarily the best candidate wins, people make instant judgements and if you have even one good picture where you look 1-2 points better than real life that can get you matches even over chadlites.

Last edited:
Pointless. If you aren't a truecel then your best bet is to narcissismmaxx and get a photographer to take some pro pics of you in perfect lighting, perfect natural poses, outdoors in scenery, holding animals etc, all stuff that appeals to women. Then take those pictures and photoshop them subtly. Everyone looks better shot with proper telephoto lens equipment. People underestimate how important the type of pic matters. Women judge EVERYTHING, even a chadlite can struggle on tinder with poor pictures (bathroom selfies, dirty mirror selfies, miserable locations, no friends etc). If you look through female profiles you might notice that many of them whilst not models, have professionally done pictures.

Online dating is a bit like applying for a job, not necessarily the best candidate wins, people make instant judgements and if you have even one good picture where you look 1-2 points better than real life that can get you matches even over chadlites.
stop being a cuck

And girls didn’t question its legitimacy or what your Instagram is? This is a next level picture god damn
Nah they didn't because my profile looks very similar to his and with editing it looks identical. I'm actually more muscular than this guy too.

When I was growing up (in the 8-12th grade) people rarely ever used online dating and this shit would not need to be done. All this online dating B.S has created loads on incels and men who have to photoshop their profiles and use fake pics.

Tinder is rigged. Practice IRL seduction, you have all the power in that environment (once you get good), it’s like thanking pussy from a baby at that point.

Tinder is rigged. Practice IRL seduction, you have all the power in that environment (once you get good), it’s like thanking pussy from a baby at that point.
bad analogy

• Woah
Reactions: Rochefort6