Twink maxxing is legit, I showed my crush a picture of me from nearly a decade ago.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
In the picture I was 17. It was just a selfie, I had swooped hair. I was an ugly teenager too but I used a camera to take the picture and used the flash.
Anyways this girl I liked got into a conversation about high school. I decided to show her me, the emo teenager in high school where i was probably around 175 and 5'11/6ftish.

Her eyes widened, she said "oh my god... you are so cute in that..... oh my god you were so cute...." "I-- would have defiently been into you if we knew each other in high school" while shes turning red and blushing.
5 minutes later after a converation change she then brings up the picture again. "you looked REALLY good in that.... I don't know if you noticed but when you showed me i felt myself get hot and I was turning red..." (get hot in this context means the rush of hot blood she felt looking at the picture.)
Just going on about this single selfie I had.

huh...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline, hardestmfintheroom, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
she's into you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
brb using imagination since no pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: newestofnewgen, try2beme, hardestmfintheroom and 6 others
In the picture I was 17. It was just a selfie, I had swooped hair. I was an ugly teenager too but I used a camera to take the picture and used the flash.
Anyways this girl I liked got into a conversation about high school. I decided to show her me, the emo teenager in high school where i was probably around 175 and 5'11/6ftish.

Her eyes widened, she said "oh my god... you are so cute in that..... oh my god you were so cute...." "I-- would have defiently been into you if we knew each other in high school" while shes turning red and blushing.
5 minutes later after a converation change she then brings up the picture again. "you looked REALLY good in that.... I don't know if you noticed but when you showed me i felt myself get hot and I was turning red..." (get hot in this context means the rush of hot blood she felt looking at the picture.)

huh...
dnr murmurings from mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, try2beme, !MagicMan777 and 1 other person
brb using imagination since no pic
Miruplanttt 0011

the selfie...

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe, PseudoMaxxer and Tenshi
Youth is attractive. If you have any signs of ageing, your attractiveness is reduced.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, EggKing, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
is femboymaxxing legit????

tales

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Same for me, girls go crazy when I show them my starvemaxxed 17 yo emo self

huh...
least scizho dream someone has on this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, mogstars and !MagicMan777
Wait so how is this anecdote an argument for twinkmaxxing? She's just saying she's attracted to your looks / how you looked as a teenager.

How often do you hear about tren abusing ogremaxxed high schoolers slaying? Never. The standards for what is considered attractive in high school vs late 20s (as an example) is vastly different. Girls are able to use their brains to memorize how they felt in high school, and what kind of guys they found attractive. But that doesn't mean they would prefer their man to look like that today.

I can assure you that 24 year old girls are not looking for twinkmaxxed 17 year olds. Maybe if the genetical gap is significant (ugly 24 yo girl, chad genetics 17 year old twink) but other than that, no. There is a reason why women almost exclusively date up in terms of age. Now I'm not saying women always want to date men who are older than them. 40 year old women will gladly hook up with and date men around 25-35. But they will be less interested in hooking up with 18 year olds, generally speaking. This is because around age 25-35, men have universal appeal to essentially all age groups of women.

Bottom line: your girlfriend saying she likes how you looked at 17 says absolutely nothing about twinkmaxxing or that women really just prefer teenage boys.

Lmao can actually relate I used to send foids my femboymaxxed pics all the time. They dig it

huh...
if you think 175 at 5’11 is twink, you’re probably mad handskme and used to be handskme and now ur a fat cunt

C
O
P
E

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i have a picture of me when i was 18 when i look like a HTN