Thoughts?

Your video?

Facehacking is a based blackpill ricecel. His long analasyses can be seen as somewhat aspie but they are nevertheless 100% true and thats what matters.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
So my thoughts bro:
The first assumption is correct, angle and length correspond to the attractiveness.

Although the conclusion that "to be attractive to a female, a man must have greater mandible length than her or if similar then must have better angle" - is a stretch. What man should have is higher general attractiveness than the woman, as perceived by the woman, and attractiveness does not consist solely of your mandible length and angle obviously.

The examples he gives to prove his theory might line up with it, but this, in my opinion, is confirmation bias (a cognitive bias - the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses; often present in the PSL society tbh). I could go on social media now and find couples where the mandible theory wouldn't prove true, but nobody's paying me so I'll pass.

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, Alexanderr, FMLplus and 1 other person
So my thoughts bro:
The first assumption is correct, angle and length correspond to the attractiveness.

Although the conclusion that "to be attractive to a female, a man must have greater mandible length than her or if similar then must have better angle" - is a stretch. What man should have is higher general attractiveness than the woman, as perceived by the woman, and attractiveness does not consist solely of your mandible length and angle obviously.

The examples he gives to prove his theory might line up with it, but this, in my opinion, is confirmation bias (a cognitive bias - the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses; often present in the PSL society tbh). I could go on social media now and find couples where the mandible theory wouldn't prove true, but nobody's paying me so I'll pass.
real talk