Thumb Pulling

looks2

looks2

Iron
Thumb pulling is legit. Ive been thumb pulling for a little over 5-6 months now and "gonion pulling" (I know gonion pulling likely wont work but i might as well try it because my jaw is ass) In my palet ive notice that the line on the very top of my palet has started to form into two lines that are becoming further apart (2/2.5 mm at this point.) and noticed a bit of maxilla difference.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and mvp2v1
no pictures dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Ninja186, i hear voices and ottomancel
It does not work.

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel
How old are you

Thumb pulling is legit. Ive been thumb pulling for a little over 5-6 months now and "gonion pulling" (I know gonion pulling likely wont work but i might as well try it because my jaw is ass) In my palet ive notice that the line on the very top of my palet has started to form into two lines that are becoming further apart (2/2.5 mm at this point.) and noticed a bit of maxilla difference.
some might say it actually has a detrimental impact on "bone breathing"

No one will beilives even tho he send pics

some might say it actually has a detrimental impact on "bone breathing"
Although I’m open minded to those wbb ideas. And even am incorporating one wig them. I have never seen any results from anyone doing that stuff. Of course there will be younge rpirple who get results. But there results could just be due to age, there are many at young ages getting results. TLDR: nothing special has come out of those wbb ideas as of yet…

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Sum guy on reddit was gonion pulling in 2020, i dmd him if it worked or nah ill lyk if he responds.

Ik its reddit but he described the method correctly and his purpose was for gonial flare 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1