Thursday stock market recaps

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I will be doing Thursday stock market recaps for people. I will mention stocks im interested in and comments on the economy and my projections. Ill discuss crypto currencies too

This week is a big week as large tech companies are releasing their earnings for the last fiscal quarter.

We have seen amazon alphabet and apple do well. Big tech companies have really spear headed the stock market this calendar year.

Truth is if you invested in the stock market this year you will have made good returns.

Is this the time to buy alphabet, amazon ect?

Its hard to predict the prices of individual stocks but i would advise against investing right after a big spike. You should wait for a correction before investing ideally.

Crypto

I do think we will go into a bear market with bitcoin this summer. Im expecting restistance at 27500 in august and potentially 25000 in september. I think we will not go below 23500 before winter

I am bearish on bitcoin long term and I forecast it to hit over 40000 in march 2024. I am not as optimistic as others. I expect a 100000 record to be hit in mid to end of 2025 and maybe even early 2026. This is a full year after what most people expect.

This can all change with the approval of a etf of bitcoin by Blackrock. Which would add a 20% multiplier to my projections. Not that much

Stocks to look out for in 2023

1. Im expecting snapchat to recover over the summer But I actually expect another correction before it recovers again. This would be a good short term position. (Ive held this stock in the past and held it for a short term snd exited at a profitable point, 10% gain)
2. Im bullish on align. I like what theyre doing and that theyre a very intelligent company. Incredible market dominance. I think its actually u devalued contrary to popular opinion and I expect it to hit 450 by 2024 summer. I currently hold this stock and its a long term position for me. Im up double digits on it and still bullish

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstars, currylightskin, Master_Wanky and 3 others
Retarded nigger. Trading stocks is a meme. You'll never become rich. You're working class. Now get back to work, pick up my cotton.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 14693
Retarded nigger. Trading stocks is a meme. You'll never become rich. You're working class. Now get back to work, pick up my cotton.
Youre right trading is

I invest like a smart young man

I dont expect to get rich buddy

This is just a tool to help guard against inflation in my hopes to become middle class

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 14693, joeveniro and 1 other person
Youre right trading is

I invest like a smart young man

I dont expect to get rich buddy

This is just a tool to help guard against inflation in my hopes to become middle class
See that's your problem. You're not even middle class. You'll have to work till you die honestly.

See that's your problem. You're not even middle class. You'll have to work till you die honestly.
The mistake you make is assuming rich people dont work

Rich men enjoy work because theyre compensated more for their time

Its rich women who hate work and become ladies of leisure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, GetShrekt, Prince88 and 4 others
Black people investing in anything is a 100% surefire indicator of a bubble, SELL NOW FOLKS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, mogstars, SurgeryEnjoyer and 4 others
Even the rich work till they die

• So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei
trading isnt for us cuh
we should stick to scamming

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, WeiWei and joeveniro
The mistake you make is assuming rich people dont work

Rich men enjoy work because theyre compensated more for their time

Its rich women who hate work and become ladies of leisure
I dont think rich men work tbh. They dont haver to because theyre rich

ignored, blacks cant make money from anything other than dealing drugs or rapping

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
I will be doing Thursday stock market recaps for people. I will mention stocks im interested in and comments on the economy and my projections. Ill discuss crypto currencies too

This week is a big week as large tech companies are releasing their earnings for the last fiscal quarter.

We have seen amazon alphabet and apple do well. Big tech companies have really spear headed the stock market this calendar year.

Truth is if you invested in the stock market this year you will have made good returns.

Its hard to predict the prices of individual stocks but i would advise against investing right after a big spike. You should wait for a correction before investing ideally.

Crypto

I do think we will go into a bear market with bitcoin this summer. Im expecting restistance at 27500 in august and potentially 25000 in september. I think we will not go below 23500 before winter

I am bearish on bitcoin long term and I forecast it to hit over 40000 in march 2024. I am not as optimistic as others. I expect a 100000 record to be hit in mid to end of 2025 and maybe even early 2026. This is a full year after what most people expect.

This can all change with the approval of a etf of bitcoin by Blackrock. Which would add a 20% multiplier to my projections. Not that much

1. Im expecting snapchat to recover over the summer But I actually expect another correction before it recovers again. This would be a good short term position. (Ive held this stock in the past and held it for a short term snd exited at a profitable point, 10% gain)
2. Im bullish on align. I like what theyre doing and that theyre a very intelligent company. Incredible market dominance. I think its actually u devalued contrary to popular opinion and I expect it to hit 450 by 2024 summer. I currently hold this stock and its a long term position for me. Im up double digits on it and still bullish
ty for high effort post +1

• Love it
Reactions: Afrikancel
High effort post
But you still have the negro curse
I am not investing in crypto now

Crypto

All my projections for this month were correct. Ill be sure to make a september ipdate

blud think he the wall street journal

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, 0hMan and Afrikancel