Tick boxes and post results to find out how over it is for you

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
IMG 6644

• JFL
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 13626
2/24 or 25?

Male 14-28, and kinda blaming the juice for me not wanting to find a partner. Not that i couldn't, i got approached by girls, wanted to be their partner, girls flirted with me at parties all the way from 8th grade to 12th grade but i can't bring myself to have something serious ever again knowing how girls are these days. Let alone in the west. Dating apps, feminism, social media and all of these methods of brainwashing has rotted an entire generation and future generations brains.

Had a blue eyed htb stalk me and was too shy to cold approach me so she dm'ed me on ig. She seemed chill and ltr material (she was 15, now 16). I found out she got raped early in the year after she told me, bla bla, fast forward at age 16 she has colored hair, drinks a lot, piercing and unironically wanted to open an onlyfans. Not saying all girls are like that obviously, but majority are too braindead and don't offer anything than pussy when it comes to a ltr. It's called hoeinflation.

We have to work harder than our parents for girls that are worse in quality than in the past. And majority of our parents would never understand this. And my parents aren't even that bluepilled yet they still don't get it. I'm not muh insecure because i don't want to be with a girl who had 3 or 4 boyfriends before me. Let's not talk about hookups if she had

People will cope muh balkan and ee girls are trad muh but they're not far from being just like in the west.

If you disagree you're mentally ill for wanting a ltr in this day and age, especially in 1st and 2nd world countries

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
I think none

To be fair, StarWars did go to shit after they made it woke.