Tiktok Rizz Party is a massive blackpill

EggKing

EggKing

from truecel to MTN
While the blonde stacy and the baddies are dancing with tall BBC Tyrones

The white/brown incels are dancing like autists and became a meme that ruined their social status forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, bloomercel, vermillioncorefan and 17 others
"TikTok rizz party" sounds stupid and dumb af

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Swarthy Knight, the next o'pry and 12 others
over for tiktok rizz party attendees

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Idk I would like to stay but not look retarded like these people

I was there with @Luffymaxxing

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, GabachoCopium and Luffymaxxing
Over for non black males

• +1
i thought this would be like an actual analysis of the blackpill about how these guys are essentially getting clowned on for being ugly, but no, of fucking course it just has to be some dumb excuse to make some pointless BBC post

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Chintuck22, the next o'pry and 17 others
i thought this would be like an actual analysis of the blackpill about how these guys are essentially getting clowned on for being ugly, but no, of fucking course it just has to be some dumb excuse to make some dumb BBC post
Turkish Quandale Dingle has 30 edits of him going viral with lana del ray in the background, these hoes want him

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and rhinoplasty
Turkish Quandale Dingle has 30 edits of him going viral with lana del ray in the background, these hoes want him
it's the statuspill unironically. I'm willing to bet money he's probably popular these days at his school. He's probably going to get a white stacy to date him before he graduates

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Costcosuperstore, Shycel and 1 other person
it's the statuspill unironically. I'm willing to bet money he's probably popular these days at his school. He's probably going to get a white stacy to date him before he graduates
He said that his snapchat is overflowing with adds, LMS is reall

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, rhinoplasty and Kristin
wym? didn't see any black cock

Ewwww
Teenagers

Imagine if the Carnival boys were PSL gods with young Chico as the group leader the outcome would make them influencers overnight for good reasons but since they are all LTN they get clowned and memed for all the bad reasons.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and butterworld
Teenagers really invaded this fucking forum right? Shit like this would never get posted years ago :cop:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, vermillioncorefan and rhinoplasty
Wtfs going in with this forum

With the whole bbc trope

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
why does everyone want BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and RecessedChinCel
That’s how it started out, people were calling them sweaty and other names while calling the foids pretty in the comments. Then they became a meme. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, viniciz and GabachoCopium
Its not blackpilling

Its a cornball party objectively, in a sea of weird cornballs, u will only find ethnics who are nt enough or “cool” enough to cancel out the cringe, mostly proly not tho theyre all cornballs at the end of it

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
That’s how it started out, people were calling them sweaty and other names while calling the foids pretty in the comments. Then they became a meme. Brutal.
Jfl I found the recording I made b4 they became a meme, I might make a :blackpill: tiktok about this

If group leader was a mogger he'd be on national TV like that Alex from target dude

• +1
i wouldnt be able to dance like that even if im on heroin brootal

race bait thread jfl , there is no bbc in the first vid

Anyways what’s the girls name ?

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
race bait thread jfl , there is no bbc in the first vid

Anyways what’s the girls name ?

cope harder

Bro just wanted to make a BBC post

NT activities seem so retarded, why standing around jumping around for hours on end is fun?

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and widdi
wtf is that cringe shit

BBC is the meaning of life

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
If group leader was a mogger he'd be on national TV like that Alex from target dude
People stopped going on national TV for viral posts in like 2016 dude there's just a new one every few days now