Tim Chung vs Broderick hunter (battle of the ethnic's)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Tim Chung 6'5
b3mxb0l31gz81.png
R.d13657dcaccfe09225e6d8903d9941eb

Broderick hunter 6"2
R.7b8d8ad90bbf9316a0be4589e2e22973
5d71c7a570b0bc605b838727f72c4d0c.jpg

Tim ching has deeper set eyes and a much wider height so I would say Tim
nigga i thought u would say tim chung is 6'0 and not 6'5....

Blackgymaxx mogs both

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rAage.mxx, justinzayn, try2beme and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, try2beme and Rimaxtis
One lusted and accused of being a lookism family's baby daddy while one rot's on a forum .... :unsure::unsure:

I dont know how it's even possible he got that lucky as an Asian an giga chad face and 6 5 height issue is unless your an Asian you cannot replicate this guys face because race is bones deep and different races have a lot of differences that soy surgeons refuse to do.

The amount of surgery 1 needs to replicate this titans is insane you need cranial vault reconstruction orbital box osteotomy full facial it's basically a face transplant

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
I dont know how it's even possible he got that lucky as an Asian an giga chad face and 6 5 height issue is unless your an Asian you cannot replicate this guys face because race is bones deep and different races have a lot of differences that soy surgeons refuse to do.

The amount of surgery 1 needs to replicate this titans is insane you need cranial vault reconstruction orbital box osteotomy full facial it's basically a face transplant
Its just like how salludon became 6+ psl

Its just like how salludon became 6+ psl

He only got 2 surgeries the reality is he looked good all his life I've seen earlier pictures of him as a child he still had great facial growth the average curry and gook lacks massively

Broderick simply because he is bbc

• +1
Reactions: rAage.mxx and WanderingBurro
Broderick is probably a peak appeal black whilst Tim probably loses out to your average K-pop maxed Chang. So my vote goes to Broderick for playing to his strengths whilst Tim actively plays against his own for example by having a near buzzcut which failos most Asians imo

YdG8dl

Tim chung is not 6'5 hes 5'11-6ft i was just seeing he would caught the bait

Tim, easily. Dark nigger mogs no one

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, justinzayn, lightskinbengali and 9 others
He only got 2 surgeries the reality is he looked good all his life I've seen earlier pictures of him as a child he still had great facial growth the average curry and gook lacks massively
what did he get

You mog both king
You faggot worshipping BBC like the rest of the faggot's on this forum who worship BBC..... i would liiterally curbstomp your faggot ass unitl your skull was reconstructed to nothing but parts of your face mushed on the pavement.

what a fucking gigachang

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Vain786 and khvirgin
Mogs no one. Obese white girl barely likes him
Screenshot 20230429 014702 Messenger Lite

You faggot worshipping BBC like the rest of the faggot's on this forum who worship BBC..... i would liiterally curbstomp your faggot ass unitl your skull was reconstructed to nothing but parts of your face mushed on the pavement.
Not my problem every women wants bbc

Tim Chung is a giga-chad who mogs Broderick Hunter to the fields of Elysium. Hunter is so massively overrated with his shitty lower third and shit eyes.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Blackgymmax
you really love confirmation bias
Youre fucking stupid. He has a gorilla pheno and hes darkskin. Psl doesnt Make you an invincible god if you dont look human jfl. Nig pheno and shit skin are huge failos but moreso skin color. Hes just top tier within the niche jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
Youre fucking stupid. He has a gorilla pheno and hes darkskin. Psl doesnt Make you an invincible god if you dont look human jfl. Nig pheno and shit skin are huge failos but moreso skin color. Hes just top tier within the niche jfl
Screenshot 2023 04 29 at 11 26 27 Tim Chung vs Broderick hunter battle of the ethnics

You're a retard
it's like talking to a wall

Tim Chung is a giga-chad who mogs Broderick Hunter to the fields of Elysium. Hunter is so massively overrated with his shitty lower third and shit eyes.
Hunter is in no way overrated. Every single and i mean e v e r y single girl who likes darkskin men rates him a 9+. He will ALWAYS be rated the highest darkskin no matter how many you show to a woman.

Hunter is in no way overrated. Every single and i mean e v e r y single girl who likes darkskin men rates him a 9+. He will ALWAYS be rated the highest darkskin no matter how many you show to a woman.
hunter is 6”0 or 6”2 ? Hes been listed as 6”2 but i think hes actually 6ft like tim chung whose 5”11

View attachment 2174861

You're a retard
it's like talking to a wall
Youre a retard. Theres girls who will like me over him because he looks like an ape whos mouth looks fucking disgusting and dont want a more nigger pheno. Theres plenty of dudes girls will choose over him even though he is a chad in his niche

Who cares? @cloUder mogs these deathniks with his aryan lookz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Youre a retard. Theres girls who will like me over him because he looks like an ape whos mouth looks fucking disgusting and dont want a more nigger pheno. Theres plenty of dudes girls will choose over him even though he is a chad in his niche
AND WHAT NICHE ARE YOU THEN?
AND WHAT NICHE IS TIM CHUNG?
YOU UTTER RETARD
THEY SAY THEY PREFER YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE TALKING TO THEM YOU BABOON

NO WAY WE'RE BACK WITH THE
"I ASKED SOME 30YO WOMAN ON SNAPCHAT WHAT SHE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAD AND SHE SAID HE'S INCEL, OVER" :geek:

is this 2020?

People really gaslight you into thinking you look better than Hunter because you're "less black" :forcedsmile:

YOU UTTER RETARD

"I ASKED SOME 30YO WOMAN ON SNAPCHAT WHAT SHE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAD AND SHE SAID HE'S INCEL, OVER" :geek:

is this 2020?

People really gaslight you into thinking you look better than Hunter because you're "less black" :forcedsmile:
Tim chung the giga mogger

Let's pack it up

Screenshot 2023 04 29 at 11 36 19 Tim Chung vs Broderick hunter battle of the ethnics

Louise the 40yo said blackgymmax mogs so it must be true

Screenshot 2023 04 29 at 11 36 40 Tim Chung vs Broderick hunter battle of the ethnics

this landwhale doesn't like him, guess tim chung mogs then

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin
YOU UTTER RETARD

is this 2020?

because he's more caucasoid , not better looking

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and Blackgymmax
YOU UTTER RETARD

is this 2020?

Darkskin however im basically another subset where im darkskin with a less gorilla pheno. His niche is darkskin and gorilla pheno you literal retard. Also im kinda brownskin now so yea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 24789
its the case man
As long as Tim Chung is mogging white male normies then im happy asff knowing the asian race is mogging tf out of white cumskins

because he's more caucasoid , not better looking
Literally irrelevant, they're both darkskin

No one gives a shit about this, to have a different appeal he had to be MIXED
he's just a darkie barking at another darkie

As if people would pick @Blackgymmax just because he has smaller lips lmao at the delusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Litetally this. Something he cant understand

Whats his point ? You both look nigger who looks more caucasian ? If that was a question then bodrerick hunter lookdpre white then you