Tim Chung vs Broderick hunter (battle of the ethnic's)

Literally irrelevant, they're both darkskin

No one gives a shit about this, to have a different appeal he had to be MIXED
he's just a darkie barking at another darkie

As if people would pick @Blackgymmax just because he has smaller lips lmao at the delusion
It is relevant dude. Pheno matters whether you like it or not.

Whats his point ? You both look nigger who looks more caucasian ? If that was a question then bodrerick hunter lookdpre white then you
Hes mad because every girl doesnt like gorilla pheno kek. Niggers seethe

Hes mad because every girl doesnt like gorilla pheno kek. Niggers seethe
Lol they gotta accept that the only girls theyre attracting are black girls

Literally irrelevant, they're both darkskin

No one gives a shit about this, to have a different appeal he had to be MIXED
he's just a darkie barking at another darkie

As if people would pick @Blackgymmax just because he has smaller lips lmao at the delusion
no bro trust me, compare his case with before

@Blackgymmax increased his smv by a lot, he looks like a super black mixed with other origins, he mog 95% of black at least bro cmon just look at the average black jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Lol they gotta accept that the only girls theyre attracting are black girls
Its not only white girls.
Also the worst part is that black chicks will choose a 4.5psl lightskin w good pheno over broderick anyday of the week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Also the worst part is that black chicks will choose a 4.5psl lightskin w good pheno over broderick anyday of the week.
So true pheno pill is so brutal

East asians get treat better here then south east asians in my 90% asian area in australia lol pheno poll

• +1
It is relevant dude. Pheno matters whether you like it or not.
Yes real phenos, not made up phenos

gorilla pheno :forcedsmile:

no bro trust me, compare his case with before

@Blackgymmax increased his smv by a lot, he looks like a super black mixed with other origins, he mog 95% of black at least bro cmon just look at the average black jfl
if we got to the point to think that this guy mogs broderick hunter because of some made up appeal then I don't know what to say

they are both at least MTB in today's market bro
Theyre both subhumans. However that fat bitch literally fucks w black guys ONLY AND I MEAN ONLY if theyre lightskin

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin

if we got to the point to think that this guy mogs broderick hunter because of some made up appeal then I don't know what to say
Over if u dont look like michale b jordan

• So Sad
because he's more caucasoid , not better looking
Litetally this. Something he cant understand
man we been over this with that horseface african dude who posted here who was slaying irish beckies. iirc @glo goblin proved that he appeal mogged @Blackgymmax even though he was significantly more ethnic african looking.

so no, i don't think looking more caucasian means that much. maybe makes u less polarizing but nothing about appeal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24789

Broderick mogs me but but every girl isnt going to choose him over me simply because he has ape pheno, simple. You have to accept that reality. Pheno matters as well as coloring.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

Ryan Gosling is not that good looking but guess what ? his entire pheno save him

Pheno is something which plays in the attraction of people, you can find someone very PSL tier but not be attracted by him. Look at the feminine models, some will not please you sexually. For Broderick it's the same

man we been over this with that horseface african dude who posted here who was slaying irish beckies. iirc @glo goblin proved that he appeal mogged @Blackgymmax even though he was significantly more ethnic african looking.

so no, i don't think looking more caucasian means that much. maybe makes u less polarizing but nothing about appeal.
That was monte bro. But that was wrong. I choose girls who liked darkskins and ape pheno to level the playing field. In fact that fat white girl chose me over him because im lighter than him

• Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin

Can i see him? wtf lol

Ryan Gosling is not that good looking but guess what ? his entire pheno save him

Pheno is something which plays in the attraction of people, you can find someone very PSL tier but not be attracted by him. Look at the feminine models, some will not please you sexually. For Broderick it's the same
yes pheno is everything must look as caucasian as possible

• +1
prolly even lower than that lmao I’ve seen ugly light skins doing very well

• +1
That was monte bro. But that was wrong. I choose girls who liked darkskins and ape pheno to level the playing field. In fact that fat white girl chose me over him because im lighter than him
but not just u even glo goblin dmd some foids on tinder who said he mogged you. altho yes i agree u probably have wider appeal, he mogs u in circles that alrdy like bbc.
Can i see him? wtf lol
don't remember username tbh but it was a rating thread with 5+ pages at least.

• +1
Finally, Now thats a chang not some gay asian htn

Finally, Now thats a chang not some gay asian htn
Tbh he has caucasian everything features and he was thirsted by so many jb’s and roasties in comments and twitter when they saw the pic with kylie jenner

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
but not just u even glo goblin dmd some foids on tinder who said he mogged you. altho yes i agree u probably have wider appeal, he mogs u in circles that alrdy like bbc.

But this is exactly what im saying with broderick. Hes capped hard due to pheno and coloring to whatever bbc circles hes into much harder than i am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932

Man cant not believe you tbh i saw a thread with a jew curly haired guy mtn max with +99 tinder match with only NT pics asking if he was looksmached with his new htb gf

But this is exactly what im saying with broderick. Hes capped hard due to pheno and coloring to whatever bbc circles hes into much harder than i am
I got a question can you explain to what is pheno ? And why its so important giving examples ? Like how a 4.5 psl east asian mogs a 5psl south east asian ?

I got a question can you explain to what is pheno ? And why its so important giving examples ? Like how a 4.5 psl east asian mogs a 5psl south east asian ?
Can i see him? wtf lol
This is him btw
Glo goblin asking his tinder girls is just like me choosing ape pheno lovers because he himself is most likely gorilla pheno w ape lovers who matched him. If i did it with my tinder most girls would just say ew to him because of his lips or that hes too dark. I wouldnt even ask general white women kek @forevermirin
3297482 132F2480 764E 415D 9621 24F0FA6E8781

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 24789
broderick mogs

• Ugh..
Because girls prefer a certain facial base. Most want a caucasian looking pheno base with moderate psl. Do you want a fat nose shit skin girk with a good jaw cheekbone and nice eyes over the white version? Ofc not

@EasyMan875 i also wanna say that when i added body halo i won everytime w all the girls. So its not the monstrous gap

• +1
This is him btw
Glo goblin asking his tinder girls is just like me choosing ape pheno lovers because he himself is most likely gorilla pheno w ape lovers who matched him. If i did it with my tinder most girls would just say ew to him because of his lips or that hes too dark. I wouldnt even ask general white women kek @forevermirin
View attachment 2174895
I definitely see the pheno difference between you and him, the one who will say "no" is not honest

dude try to lighten up your skin a bit and you'll mogs hard, you already have the facial features right

@EasyMan875 i also wanna say that when i added body halo i won everytime w all the girls. So its not the monstrous gap
ofc body is a fking high halo

I definitely see the pheno difference between you and him, the one who will say "no" is not honest

dude try to lighten up your skin a bit and you'll mogs hard, you already have the facial features right
Im gonna become lightskin @Overjfl blacks will fear me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 24789
Im gonna become lightskin @Overjfl blacks will fear me.
Nigger to nigger. Just promise me that you will not go ER after not being satisfied with Tinder result. White race is already dying. We dont need more white body bags niggah.

Nigger to nigger. Just promise me that you will not go ER after not being satisfied with Tinder result. White race is already dying. We dont need more white body bags niggah.
Yea no

Bottom probably has more appeal but imo asian mogs

Looks genetically engineered Wtf where do these chads spawn from