Tinder&bumble maxxing

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Silver
What type of womens yall slay on these online date apps? Plus whats the average age group yall meet. Mine is around 18-22 and im 24 and are yall buying premium ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and Imretarded?
I only matched with goth women for some reason. Not complaining though :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, nathan and <6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
yea goth bitches can suck dick insanely good +1 on this
I should download it again. I was too mentalcel and aspie to do anything last time.

How do you ask them out?

I should download it again. I was too mentalcel and aspie to do anything last time.

How do you ask them out?
I always start with a Hey *insert her name* and after she replies I ask them if I would give u 3 options which would u choose? A: Romantic date with a fine wine B: Watching movies together plus relevant conversation C: multiple orgasm (yea deep in ur heart u want the C answer but u cant start the convo like that lol) if its a goth thot im 99% sure she gonna find it funny and replies something like ABC in a row at least in my case. You should try this bruh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Just4Beast and Imretarded?
I always start with a Hey *insert her name* and after she replies I ask them if I would give u 3 options which would u choose? A: Romantic date with a fine wine B: Watching movies together plus relevant conversation C: multiple orgasm (yea deep in ur heart u want the C answer but u cant start the convo like that lol) if its a goth thot im 99% sure she gonna find it funny and replies something like ABC in a row at least in my case. You should try this bruh
Holy fuck, i was opening with 'do you like minecraft':feelswhy:

Thank you bro, thats actually a life saver.

• JFL
Reactions: hardstyle and Just4Beast
Holy fuck, i was opening with 'do you like minecraft':feelswhy:

Thank you bro, thats actually a life saver.
no prob bro feel free to keep the contact with me if u have any question I can help u with anything like that. Also keep in mind if u match with a stacy dont use that line lol or just change the third one with something else, but goth girls appreciate this heavily

• Love it
no prob bro feel free to keep the contact with me if u have any question I can help u with anything like that. Also keep in mind if u match with a stacy dont use that line lol or just change the third one with something else, but goth girls appreciate this heavily
im gonna follow you and help you achieve your dream bro
IMG 5143

im gonna follow you and help you achieve your dream bro
View attachment 2899471
“It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was like a heap of raw iron.”

another berserk fan on the forum good to see u bruh!!! btw also one thing IMO these apps kinda rigged its very easy to get shadow banned which literally means u see the girls but they dont see ur profile. If u frequently use this app its worth to delete ur prof and create a new one to bypass it

• Woah
What type of womens yall slay on these online date apps? Plus whats the average age group yall meet. Mine is around 18-22 and im 24 and are yall buying premium ?
No chad if you need to go to these apps to pull. I would recommend you to go to parties instead.

No chad if you need to go to these apps to pull. I would recommend you to go to parties instead.
im too old for parties now I used to go to lot of parties back then when I was younger lol

no one matches me, if thery do i get unmatched:lul:

• Woah
im too old for parties now I used to go to lot of parties back then when I was younger lol
Nah bro, 24 is a good age, you should go slay Stacies at those mega events.

Ur Stats ?
My looks stats or tinder results?

Im 5'10, better looking Tom Holland pheno, skinny as can be.

I remember getting 1-2 matches a day. And I got 30 something likes on my first day.

I noticed significant improvement in match rate when I use selfies in outside areas compared to the autistic mirror pics I used to use.

“It was too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy, and far too rough. Indeed, it was like a heap of raw iron.”

another berserk fan on the forum good to see u bruh!!! btw also one thing IMO these apps kinda rigged its very easy to get shadow banned which literally means u see the girls but they dont see ur profile. If u frequently use this app its worth to delete ur prof and create a new one to bypass it
I recently finished the chapter Guts gets that armour for the first time. Best manga ever

Nah bro, 24 is a good age, you should go slay Stacies at those mega events.
u might be right, the last time I went to a club was like in 2022 got a 18 yo dutch girl it was fun but nowadays im not used to irl dating since I use these trash apps for hook ups lmao

• +1
Reactions: IblameCarlos

I remember getting 1-2 matches a day. And I got 30 something likes on my first day.

I noticed significant improvement in match rate when I use selfies in outside areas compared to the autistic mirror pics I used to use.

I recently finished the chapter Guts gets that armour for the first time. Best manga ever
indeed berserk goated manga ever its sad that Miura passed away:C

• So Sad
His work inspired me to pick up drawing short comics
same with me berserk was the first manga I fully collected then I picked up blade of the immortal it was good but not as good as berserk

• Love it
I prefer hinge and instagram im banned on tinder

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Imretarded? and Samsepioler
I prefer hinge and instagram im banned on tinder
hinge is not available in my country lol on Insta u just write to random girls?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
u might be right, the last time I went to a club was like in 2022 got a 18 yo dutch girl it was fun but nowadays im not used to irl dating since I use these trash apps for hook ups lmao
World is fucked anyways, finding the perfect Stacie would take you a lifetime, hope your journey goes well.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
World is fucked anyways, finding the perfect Stacie would take you a lifetime, hope your journey goes well.
thanks my brother wish the same for u!

• +1
Reactions: IblameCarlos
Hinge u can show ur personality and theyre prettier
shit I would definitely try it if it wasnt region locked in my country

• +1
I scammed someone (talking abt money too much) or it was trolling

They dint tell me
lots of people scamm maxxing in these apps so idk

• +1

mirin