"tinder is real life" is such a cope JFL

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Tinder isn't fucking real life, no is arguing with the fact that tinder and real life have some correlation. But to think tinder is an accurate representation of irl is delusional. From a statistical viewpoint you know it's cope because most guys don't get matches on tinder, yet most guys have gfs - inb4 someone posts an autistic chart on how male virginity is rising (which btw I fucking explained in another post)

Anyways onto the meat and bones of the matter at hand. Tinder is not fucking real life. I'm not going to post the same fucking arguments which you niggas call cope e.g. girls have more choice, your personality won't shine, etc.

Because you fucks are so autistic, I will give an autist answer in return.

1. Humans in their natural environment were not meant to meet via dating apps
2. Humans in their natural environment were not meant to meet in clubs/alcohol related places
3. Humans in their natural environment lived in small tribes
4. Therefore in a natural setting, humans were supposed to choose mates from their tribes
5. Thus the avg man can have sex as this maximises chance humans get to mate

Niggas will now be coping and bringing up how tribal leaders fucked all the women therefore chad. JFL yes that occurs in SOME fucking tribes, however the majority of men did have wives and did have sex and did pass their fucking genes on. So now moving back to the subject at hand. Men had met women via their tribes (fucking social circlemaxxing) and therefore social circlemaxxing is the most natural way for men to meet women and thus women will have lower standards (otherwise if their standards were stupidly high, human population would be small and the tribe would die out from lack of genetic diversity).

Therefore with this biology argument, I conclude tinder is not real life. If tinder were to be real life, humans would have died out a long time ago and society would NOT function.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Chintuck22, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
@BeyondHope look at this coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, ShowerMaxxing, Solidcoin and 4 others
He is a 27 yo incel who is trying to be edgy here

Tinder IS real life
Tiktok IS NOT real life

• JFL
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp and FailedNormieManlet
Water

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and .👽.
@Harold O'brien opinions?

not a letter tbh tbh, we have gone through this many times with concrete proof not charts lol

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and .👽.
Yeah real life is way harder tbh

I only slay from tinder or hinge

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and APJ
He is a 27 yo incel who is trying to be edgy here

Tinder IS real life
Tiktok IS NOT real life
TikTok is also real life. u think some robots are using it? thanks to tiktok, only pretty eboys slay on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Translation:- I'm too autistic to have a social circle
There is nothing more subhuman than this arguement

Having a social circle is not something to be proud of since everyone has

Only autists who want to be NT sooo sooo much (like you) mention it to be edgy

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
TikTok is also real life. u think some robots are using it? thanks to tiktok, only pretty eboys slay on tinder
Meanwhile seniors fuck freshman girls in my school

Yeah

• Woah
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Nigga rewrote the Bible

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
There is nothinf more subhuman than this arguement

Having a social circle is not something to be proud of since everyone has

Only autists who want to be NT sooo sooo much mention it to be edgy
Having a social circle with fucking losers is a failio. If you aren't being invited to parties every week while at uni, you are a loser and it's over

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: stamaster21 and .👽.
Having a social circle with fucking losers is a failio. If you aren't being invited to parties every week while at uni, you are a loser and it's over
my friends are not losers but they are either perma singles or settled down with a ltb:feelswah: i miss the time where i dated a girl who brought me to homeparties every weekend:feelswah: still didn't slay there so Social circle is cope

my friends are not losers but they are either perma singles or settled down with a ltb:feelswah: i miss the time where i dated a girl who brought me to homeparties every weekend:feelswah: still didn't slay there so Social circle is cope
You could have slayed nigga, looks matter don't get me wrong. But most girls do not have stupidly high standards in house parties or anything. You dated a fucking girl who brought you to house parties, htf would you slay if you were with the girl you were dating anyways jfl

cope harder

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
You could have slayed nigga, looks matter don't get me wrong. But most girls do not have stupidly high standards in house parties or anything. You dated a fucking girl who brought you to house parties, htf would you slay if you were with the girl you were dating anyways jfl
she brought me there probably to check my value. she knew i had other girls on WhatsApp and wanted to test me. on these parties no girls approached me its over. tinder = real life. girls dont drop their standards just because they see u irl:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin and FailedNormieManlet
she brought me there probably to check my value. she knew i had other girls on WhatsApp and wanted to test me. on these parties no girls approached me its over. tinder = real life
Were you seriously that autist who stood in the corner with a drink in his hand? Talk to everyone at house parties, most girls aren't going to approach you unless you're some giga chad jfl

Were you seriously that autist who stood in the corner with a drink in his hand? Talk to everyone at house parties, most girls aren't going to approach you unless you're some giga chad jfl
i was sitting at the table with 5 other people. 4 guys 1 girl. all other girls were talking with someone else. life as an subchad is just shit man

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and FailedNormieManlet
JFL at taking the statement "tinder is not real life" at face value. Tinder/OLD is not real life in the sense that OLD is not similar to how irl social circlemaxxing works.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
i was sitting at the table with 5 other people. 4 guys 1 girl. all other girls were talking with someone else. life as an subchad is just shit man
Should have jumped in the convo unironically, it's house party everyone will be speaking to each other. Say hi, ask for a lighter, etc. Unless the house party has some giga fucked girl:boy ratio, then you should be fine.
Last week I was at pre-drinks/pregaming with this girl my mate knew. The girl:boy ratio was good and I spoke to girls and 1 of them had sent IOIs and shit - pajeet bitch jfl.
Point being that don't base your experiences on tinder as some sort of direct correlation to irl. If you're a 5/10 irl girls will deffo like you but on tinder it's a death sentence

True, Tinder is not real life it is artificial, There are actually a very small amount of good looking men and if you are even above average in some way you will get attention, Either with your face, height, frame and dick if you have above average in atleast 1 area depending on location you will not be struggling with women people overexaggerate blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, .👽. and FailedNormieManlet
JFL at taking the statement "tinder is not real life" at face value. Tinder/OLD is not real life in the sense that OLD is not similar to how irl social circlemaxxing works.
Yes but that’s water isn’t it? Atleast it should be alone because of the fact that the male female ratio is unfortunate for men.

But imo it’s still cope to act as if online dating is a complete different reality. If you slay via tinder you also slay irl. If you don’t slay via tinder the chances are high you also don’t slay irl.

But yes outside online dating it’s not 100% looks but also voice, personality, social circle etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and FailedNormieManlet
True, Tinder is not real life it is artificial, There are actually a very small amount of good looking men and if you are even above average in some way you will get attention, Either with your face, height, frame and dick if you have above average in atleast 1 area depending on location you will not be struggling with women people overexaggerate blackpill
cope:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
agree with that

https://looksmax.org/threads/everyo...are-at-least-4-10-with-average-height.469160/

but this somehow doesnt apply to me. girls hate me IRL idk why
you might not notice IOIs, you might look unfriendly, dress weird, etc. Girls judge men differently to how men judge women. If you look like you keep up to date with fashion trends, healthy, friendly, etc. Girls will not hate you.

Could be because I have high trust face, but I don't think most girls mind guys speaking to them in social settings at all. Don't do cringe PUA bullshit like "I THINK YOU'RE HOT HURR DURR". I wrote a post on my method of making friends and expanding social circle, use it.
Yes but that’s water isn’t it? Atleast it should be alone because of the fact that the male female ratio is unfortunate for men.

But imo it’s still cope to act as if online dating is a complete different reality. If you slay via tinder you also slay irl. If you don’t slay via tinder the chances are high you also don’t slay irl.

But yes outside online dating it’s not 100% looks but also voice, personality, social circle etc.
Read what I said at the start. I am not denying there is somewhat a correlation between tinder and irl. That is not what I am denying, it is water that tinder and irl have correlation. However what I am writing is that tinder is an artificial enviro, it's not how humans naturally mate and thus because we've not adapted to select mates like that, it's going to be a lot harder for men.

If you are a normal looking guy and don't do well on tinder, just social circlemaxx. This post is aimed at normal guys and incels who have potential. If you're some nigga who is acc subhuman, don't bother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and germanlooks
its like saying just get rich bro:feelskek:
JFL you fucking autist. Srs go read 48 laws of power, how to win friends and influence people, get a hobby where u talk to others, then drop some psychedelics and your autism will be cured.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
JFL you fucking autist. Srs go read 48 laws of power, how to win friends and influence people, get a hobby where u talk to others, then drop some psychedelics and your autism will be cured.
im not autistic. in fact, im one of the most NT ppl here

• JFL
you might look unfriendly,
That’s him btw so you might be onto something
5952AB5E AE46 485B 8444 407844C86926

@.👽.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, .👽. and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
cuz they do or why no one wants to be my GF:feelsrope:
did germanlooks acc post ur face jfl, do u walk around looking like that....

• JFL
  • JFL
thats not me:feelskek: i showed my pics to many users tho in PM
I had a feeling JFL, do you look low trust?
High trust is only good if you want a gf and works for social circlemaxxers.
Low trust mogs tho for slaying - dead srs, but u gotta be good looking. Low trust + ugly = death sentence

• +1
I had a feeling JFL, do you look low trust?
High trust is only good if you want a gf and works for social circlemaxxers.
Low trust mogs tho for slaying - dead srs, but u gotta be good looking. Low trust + ugly = death sentence
according to makinithappen im high trust, sadly

• +1
according to makinithappen im high trust, sadly
yeah I'm high trust too, have you seen me JFL? Then dude you MUST social circlemaxx tbh. Low trust looks works well on tinder since it's hookup app.

• So Sad
yeah I'm high trust too, have you seen me JFL? Then dude you MUST social circlemaxx tbh. Low trust looks works well on tinder since it's hookup app.
no u can pm me pic

Medium ugly

IRL is a hell scape for autists such as myself, tinder is the only reason I can get laid.

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible and FailedNormieManlet
Tinder isn't fucking real life, no is arguing with the fact that tinder and real life have some correlation. But to think tinder is an accurate representation of irl is delusional. From a statistical viewpoint you know it's cope because most guys don't get matches on tinder, yet most guys have gfs -
Most men are incel and don't have girlfriends. How many guys do you know with girlfriends?

Most men are incel and don't have girlfriends. How many guys do you know with girlfriends?
Suck my cock you faggot, fight me in london