"tinder is real life" is such a cope JFL

tinder isnt real life
because girls get needy so they get a normie just to feel the pleasure of making him upset

Attachments

• 2805070_1647984025382.jpeg
    2805070_1647984025382.jpeg
    284.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: disillusioned, noodlelover and FailedNormieManlet
Gender ratio says all. Tinder is like 90% men lmfao

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
This tribe you speak off is basically now social circles
The more niche the better

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Niggas will now be coping and bringing up how tribal leaders fucked all the women therefore chad. JFL yes that occurs in SOME fucking tribes, however the majority of men did have wives and did have sex and did pass their fucking genes on. So now moving back to the subject at hand. Men had met women via their tribes (fucking social circlemaxxing) and therefore social circlemaxxing is the most natural way for men to meet women and thus women will have lower standards (otherwise if their standards were stupidly high, human population would be small and the tribe would die out from lack of genetic diversity).
48BD6ABE DF29 4245 9B4E DBD62E168DB3

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
I’m being serious, fight me in london you faggot. I’m tired of incel faggots
From what I've seen most men are incel and not dating. Most women are waiting around single to get fucked by Chads once every few years and Chads run through multiple girls a day.

Threatening violence doesn't prove your point btw, only proves you have low self worth and are trying to prove something to yourself.

No it didn't. Two women have reproduced for every male throughout all of genetic history. It's a fact.
There was a post on this site destroying that article

real life is so hard compared to tinder cos you cant fraud pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, stevielake and FailedNormieManlet
Tinder isn't fucking real life, no is arguing with the fact that tinder and real life have some correlation. But to think tinder is an accurate representation of irl is delusional. From a statistical viewpoint you know it's cope because most guys don't get matches on tinder, yet most guys have gfs - inb4 someone posts an autistic chart on how male virginity is rising (which btw I fucking explained in another post)

Anyways onto the meat and bones of the matter at hand. Tinder is not fucking real life. I'm not going to post the same fucking arguments which you niggas call cope e.g. girls have more choice, your personality won't shine, etc.

Because you fucks are so autistic, I will give an autist answer in return.

1. Humans in their natural environment were not meant to meet via dating apps
2. Humans in their natural environment were not meant to meet in clubs/alcohol related places
3. Humans in their natural environment lived in small tribes
4. Therefore in a natural setting, humans were supposed to choose mates from their tribes
5. Thus the avg man can have sex as this maximises chance humans get to mate

Niggas will now be coping and bringing up how tribal leaders fucked all the women therefore chad. JFL yes that occurs in SOME fucking tribes, however the majority of men did have wives and did have sex and did pass their fucking genes on. So now moving back to the subject at hand. Men had met women via their tribes (fucking social circlemaxxing) and therefore social circlemaxxing is the most natural way for men to meet women and thus women will have lower standards (otherwise if their standards were stupidly high, human population would be small and the tribe would die out from lack of genetic diversity).

Therefore with this biology argument, I conclude tinder is not real life. If tinder were to be real life, humans would have died out a long time ago and society would NOT function.
while the amount of men who pass on their genes is heavily manipulated by environment,

this post is still cope cuz based on DNA analysis,

60% OF ALL MEN WHO EVER LIVED DID NOT REPRODUCE

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
There was a post on this site destroying that article
I've read posts on here making shitty arguments against it, saying kings and conquerors would throw off the average, but that doesn't matter because whatever the reason, the majority of men do not reproduce and the majority of women do. GigaChads today that can fly girls to where they are, from around the world are the equivalent of kings and conquerors of ancient times, only greatly enhanced with technology.

I've read posts on here making shitty arguments against it, saying kings and conquerors would throw off the average, but that doesn't matter because whatever the reason, the majority of men do not reproduce and the majority of women do. GigaChads today that can fly girls to where they are, from around the world are the equivalent of kings and conquerors of ancient times, only greatly enhanced with technology.
No there was someone who wrote a detailed response about how the study was based on mtDNA or some shit