Tinder isn’t real life

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Was at a bar with boys and saw sooo many subhumans with hot girls and I was like man these girls would never swipe on these guys on tinder

“Also Muh girls older than 20 don’t like tiktok hair” :soy: … got approached by few girls including a milf :Comfy:

Thoughts on tinder not being real life ? @Xangsane @the BULL @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession @sytyl @Chadeep @germanlooks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18582, subhuman incel and 15 others
It's real Life for hookups. Everyone can find a gf

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BoneDensity and aBetterMii
It's real Life for hookups. Everyone can find a gf
No lots of people meet and bars/clubs for hookups and girls have so much lower standards

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 14160
No lots of people meet and bars/clubs for hookups and girls have so much lower standards
That doesn't make any sense. They still have the apps, why would they get fucked by a lesser man?? Probably irl factors as height frame ntness 3d perception come to play simple as that

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and aBetterMii
Only aspie basement dwellers think that Tinder is the same as real life interactions

People like that make 20 tinder experiments with morphed pics of an arab, with an anime background, and after the obvious failure they come to conclusion that only chads get laid
(You know the autist I'm talking about)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, incel194012940, Richard_Hungwell and 22 others
even low tier normes can do well on tinder if you cant get tinder matches you're hideous

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19301 and aBetterMii
That doesn't make any sense. They still have the apps, why would they get fucked by a lesser man?? Probably irl factors as height frame ntness 3d perception come to play simple as that
Yea doesn’t make sense but women aren’t logical

They just have much lower standards irl

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Yea doesn’t make sense but women aren’t logical

They just have much lower standards irl
lol they don't make sense but they can magically choose the objectively better looking men on apps??

• +1
even low tier normes can do well on tinder if you cant get tinder matches you're hideous
matches don't mean shit unless you have 1k + then you're confirmed chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell, Korea and 7 others
Most women aren't on Tinder
That's why male/female ratio is fucked
even then, they have ig, or their friends have it. everyone knows they could get laid easily by downloading it, maybe they just don't want to meet ppl like xangsane or crisick

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and aBetterMii
matches don't mean shit unless you have 1k + then you're confirmed chad
the other day you were coping about guys getting a lot of matches not being chads

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and the BULL
True but girls I’ve recognized from tinder who didn’t match have approached me and hooked up

Also I’ve seen girls who are with normies on apps too

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and the BULL
Tinder was never real life. 80% men vs like 10% women that are not even searching for date.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep, gamma and 1 other person
the other day you were coping about guys getting a lot of matches not being chads
yeah 1k+ with selfies
if you have to spend 1k euros in photographers photoshop and tinder platinum it doesn't mean shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I go to bars alone

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 7580
True but girls I’ve recognized from tinder who didn’t match have approached me and hooked up

Facial expression, voice, , fun personality, body halo, Height halo can be big thing in irl that you cannot see from Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others

simply pics don't tell the full story. real life will always be king, only there they can assess how you move how you talk your presence etc.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7580
yeah 1k+ with selfies
if you have to spend 1k euros in photographers photoshop and tinder platinum it doesn't mean shit
does maher even get that with selfies

@StreegeReturn how many you get with just selfies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Was at a bar with boys and saw sooo many subhumans with hot girls and I was like man these girls would never swipe on these guys on tinder

“Also Muh girls older than 20 don’t like tiktok hair” :soy: … got approached by few girls including a milf :Comfy:

Thoughts on tinder not being real life ? @Xangsane @the BULL @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @ForeverRecession @sytyl @Chadeep @germanlooks
Op is flat out wrong.

I was at the bar on friday and pulled two sluts. Tinder is far more efficient. Escecially tinder platinum where im seeing a slut or two today. I found a virgin slut earlier this week who i will deflower

Take the Jamie Lannister pill and the narrow pallet pill asap

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
does maher even get that with selfies

@StreegeReturn how many you get with just selfies
streege gets about 2k
maher got on the thousands too, the difference was that he was double triple texted first by every girl with the most horny messages

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Maybe cuz they wanna fuck right there and then duh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Maybe cuz they wanna fuck right there and then duh?
did you ever try beckyfishing?? it literally takes 30 minutes to get you picked up by some chad with a bmw. why would i want to fuck with lesser men when i know i have this fast option

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Only aspie basement dwellers think that Tinder is the same as real life interactions

People like that make 20 tinder experiments with morphed pics of an arab, with an anime background, and after the obvious failure they come to conclusion that only chads get laid
(You know the autist I'm talking about)
@Xangsane thoughts?

:bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
I deleted my tinder a few months back along with screenshots…otherwise I’d post some suifuel for the incels:feelshah:

@alienmaxxer thots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
  • +1
Lifefuel :feelsgood:

Wdym by tiktok hair? Like this?

Screenshot 2021 12 04 09 43 28 50

• +1
big if true

• +1
why would i want to fuck with lesser men when i know i have this fast option
jfl at you trying to make it seem like most women think rationally :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 7580
jfl at you trying to make it seem like most women think rationally :feelskek:
but them all picking the same high value men isn't sign of rationality himself?? possible answers are that 1) majority of girls simply aren't on tinder 2) irl other factors are relevant too and not only face

• +1
but them all picking the same high value men isn't sign of rationality himself?? possible answers are that 1) majority of girls simply aren't on tinder 2) irl other factors are relevant too and not only face
all picking the same high value men? obviously they tend to generally, but there's so much outliers and inconsistency irl and on Tinder too to be saying that

like one chick swiping left on every guy with his car on his pic and then second chick going to Tinder dates (or at least it seemed to) to post insta stories from guys cars (my irl examples)

my point is you can probably make general assumptions and see some patterns in women behaviour, but very often in individual cases the behaviour doesn't make logical sense at all (but I guess it goes even for majority of men aswell huh)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Tinder = real life for good looking people

Tinder is not real life for average looking guys tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16474, Chadeep and 1 other person

Tinder > real life for good (like actually good) looking people probably. IRL any lack of charisma will get exposed instantly, and even if that doesn't happen you still waste lot more time talking to girls, rather than just swiping , talking over text and dating via Tinder. If like 5psl+ it's just way more efficient

Tinder < real life for the top >20% ppl simply because you can make up with other stuff that are less superficial

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and Deleted member 18840
they also simply get overwhelmed on Tinder. every swipe is a match for them and they get hundreds of messages of HTNs and chadlites a day. Especially HTNs message like thirsty cunts like the subhuman dogs they are.
I guess for foids it must feel unreal and sketchy using a dating app

• +1
True

But 95% of the users here interaction with females is only through tinder so no changing their mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 3946
4MCovCRmCmc
10 b
Dsfsfdsfdsfd
Sdfsfddfs
W 73fb1316

club matches in russia are broken

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, gamma, AscensionMan98 and 2 others

Ok let's see one of these couples then. Why don't you take a little creepshot of one of these couples next time you go out? You won't because you're a liar.
Lie
The male/female ratio isn't fucked. The 75/25 ratio often quoted is of paid premium tinder users, not total users. Most women under 50 have used or currently use a dating app.

• +1

Yes it is. Womens physical preferences don't suddenly change when they put away their phone

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and the BULL
Tinder women are the biggest used up whores that eventually get really high standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Beetlejuice
The male/female ratio isn't fucked. The 75/25 ratio often quoted is of paid premium tinder users, not total users
Hmm no :unsure:
Tell me the ratio of total users then

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes it is. Womens physical preferences don't suddenly change when they put away their phone
It’s not you basement dweller virgin.

They decide based on a photo if they want to fuck with you or not.

In social settings charisma, personality, and different subjective traits come into play when it comes to charming someone.

Stop living in your moms basement and reconnect to reality instead of your IPS provider.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, the BULL, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
In social settings charisma, personality, and different subjective traits come into play when it comes to charming someone.
Charisma and personality do not matter, only how you look. Maybe you should go back to some redpill forum if you're gonna act like a braindead PUA

Ok let's see one of these couples then. Why don't you take a little creepshot of one of these couples next time you go out? You won't because you're a liar.

Lie

The male/female ratio isn't fucked. The 75/25 ratio often quoted is of paid premium tinder users, not total users. Most women under 50 have used or currently use a dating app.
I’ve posted 100s of couples just from my city but ok
38EB2660 A8F7 4492 9DAD 8FB2E8C26374