Tinder isn’t real life

Only aspie basement dwellers think that Tinder is the same as real life interactions

People like that make 20 tinder experiments with morphed pics of an arab, with an anime background, and after the obvious failure they come to conclusion that only chads get laid
(You know the autist I'm talking about)
Yea I find it interesting that while in america women and men are roughly looksmatched, slav women mog slav men and the women seem to have a liken to the brute tough man look.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, gamma and beau
that's your definition of subhuman? they are looksmatched. you fell for makeupmaxxing
Not really … but still she won’t swipe like guys like that on tinder

@LooksOverAll go to Russia, lifefuel
I should locationmaxx too
I've been saying that the whole time but geomaxxing is cope. You will never feel like you ascended. Also much easier to geomaxx in SEA if you just want hookups. All those girls in Russia are in LTRs.

I've been saying that the whole time but geomaxxing is cope. You will never feel like you ascended. Also much easier to geomaxx in SEA if you just want hookups. All those girls in Russia are in LTRs.
Ofc sea is easier, but russian women fog sea women to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and AscensionMan98
Geomaxxing isn't cope but a big Redpill.

Many users including me have found much more match rates abroad with quality hot bitches abroad , especially in countries in the Eastern Europe/balkans region as well as scandanivan countries and russia.

Sounds nice till you realize you can't just pack your shit and leave your country.

post your hair op