Tinder made me stop trying with women

A

ascendingplans

Bronze
If there is anything that discouraged me from dating it was tinder. I do get matches from landwhales and some non whales occasionally but I have to swipe thousands of times. Almost All of these women are below average. In other countries I can slay but at the end of the day tinder made me lose hope in women. There were some girls who liked me in high school and college that were 6.5s and a couple of 7s but tinder destroyed my self esteem beyond healing. I matched with a ok looking girl on bumble and I was taking to her on Snapchat but I stopped talking to her out the pit of my stomach that she is probably getting smashed by some chad.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, stunna and Deleted member 20370
online dating is dead for sub chads

i literally have no luck with them now plus im a massive failure anyways so theres no reason to go on dates anyways

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Spergi, robbin2k00 and 3 others
It’s over if you made no real life connections

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, stunna, Deleted member 20370 and 1 other person
Time to hop on grindr and get TOPPED

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and autistic_tendencies
Yeah rope time tbh

Same
I get tons of matches but only the ugly ones wanna go further

If there is anything that discouraged me from dating it was tinder. I do get matches from landwhales and some non whales occasionally but I have to swipe thousands of times. Almost All of these women are below average. In other countries I can slay but at the end of the day tinder made me lose hope in women. There were some girls who liked me in high school and college that were 6.5s and a couple of 7s but tinder destroyed my self esteem beyond healing. I matched with a ok looking girl on bumble and I was taking to her on Snapchat but I stopped talking to her out the pit of my stomach that she is probably getting smashed by some chad.
well done GIF

now you can forget the :bluepill: forever and join the DARK side , :blackpill: , of the force :feelsyay: