Tip: control time when you are given the magic to do so

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
Do not overlook the magic you have been accustomed to

Watch yt videos at 4x speed is what I do, and anime at 2x speed to strategically gain time, whereas music I listen to at 0.75x speed to become truly immersed.

Next I will do some thinking on how I can seize the opportunity to play around with sleep to gain even more time

Remember to spend much time reading as much new information as possible

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and StraightHeadJames
i watch youtube videos at 2 times speed always

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
some anime is slow af tho so i get speeding it up but what's the point of doing that u usually gain nothing, it's entertainment u don't gotta finish it quickly

• Hmm...
some anime is slow af tho so i get speeding it up but what's the point of doing that u usually gain nothing, it's entertainment u don't gotta finish it quickly
Watching anime can allow me to feel life and better understand new perspectives, new concepts, and use my ancient ability to steal behaviors

If watching something is part of life then by watching it at a faster rate gives you more life

in other words: if ur attention span is too short to watch longer forms of media, speed it up for faster stimulus

Lost me at anime. Even I don’t consume entertainment and I worry less about my time. Eliminate before you delegate

• +1