Tips to ascend??

W

wasterr

Iron
I am 5’10, 126lbs, and 18 years old. I have been using topical minoxidil on my hair for about a month. My facial routine consists of using a cleanser, hyaluronic acid, and a moisturiser twice a day. I also have blepharitis and I use a warm compress for several minutes twice a day to drain it. I also use a cold compress under my eyes to try and get rid of my bags as much as possible.

I also work out whenever I’m off work and not busy with college. I’m starting to get abs and I have a fairly athletic build.

I don’t get any attention from women and I’ve never been approached. What should I do to ascend?
IMG 8887

@Blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and smallman
literally just get dreads lol

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
gym, grow out hair, shave, surgery for lower third, shoe or socklifts, stylemaxx, minox eyebrows, latisse eyelashes and become a gangbanger, you'll get all the Laquishas

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I am 5’10, 126lbs, and 18 years old. I have been using topical minoxidil on my hair for about a month. My facial routine consists of using a cleanser, hyaluronic acid, and a moisturiser twice a day. I also have blepharitis and I use a warm compress for several minutes twice a day to drain it. I also use a cold compress under my eyes to try and get rid of my bags as much as possible.

I also work out whenever I’m off work and not busy with college. I’m starting to get abs and I have a fairly athletic build.

I don’t get any attention from women and I’ve never been approached. What should I do to ascend?
View attachment 2843150
Okay so I’m gonna give you some tips to basically build a good foundation!

1. Try to get 7+ hours of sleep per night

2. Try to eat whole food (foods you’d find out in the wild)

3. Stay hydrated! (If troubles occur, bring water everywhere you go!)

4. Brush teeth twice a day, whitening strips in morning, floss in morning, tongue scrape in morning, and mouth wash in morning. (Get braces if you can)

5. Get big by working out! (Use Mike Metzers training if you don’t know where to start!) Not just that but based on your height, you should bulk up to 155-175 LBS! (Eat around 314.325 grams of carbs, 88.2 grams of protein, and 100.63125 fats per day!)

6. Do a martial art or other sport just for fat loss

7. Use facial cleanser twice a day and moisturizer twice a day. (You already do that so good job!) Use sunscreen in the morning also!

Optional -

1. Take Vitamin D supplement once a day with a meal

2. Take Collegen Supplement once a day with a meal

These are just some steps to help so you build a good foundation, I wouldn’t really worry about your hair or eye bags just yet. Good luck of the journey, I know you’ll be a Chad in no time! :)