To all atheists

lestoa

lestoa

What is your purpose in life? If I were an atheist and not religious, I would have killed myself long ago. According to science, the meaning of your life would be reproduction? Sounds like a pretty shitty and meaningless thing. Atheism = nihilism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Pogin_chan, BigBiceps and 1 other person
to theist, if you always exist for eternity why bother with this shitty life, just kill yourself so u go to after life.
atheists value life because they know its their only existence ever.

jews even thought about this and set a rule "if u kill yourself, you will go to hell for eternity" so that they don't extinct over how retarded religious people are.

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan, Autisticbrokeass2 and Sprinkles
to theist, if you always exist for eternity why bother with this shitty life, just kill yourself so u go to after life.

jews even thought about this and set a rule "if u kill yourself, you will go to hell for eternity" so that they don't extinct over how retarded religious people are.
If I kill myself, I'll go to hell. And i obv dont want to go to hell.Atheism sounds pretty depressive to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Sprinkles

“The afterlife” in Christianity is a physical one. Christianity believes in a physical eternal life, here on earth where God will one day dwell with His people permanently after the physical mass resurrection

Christianity doesn’t believe in an endless sex party with virgin pussy everywhere as the idea of the afterlife. That’s pisslam

If I kill myself, I'll go to hell. And i obv dont want to go to hell.Atheism sounds pretty depressive to me
if i kill myself i cease out of existence, so might as well i rape your mother and sister before doing it cuz no consequence.:chad:

“The afterlife” in Christianity is a physical one. Christianity believes in a physical eternal life, here on earth where God will one day dwell with His people permanently after the physical mass resurrection

Christianity doesn’t believe in an endless sex party with virgin pussy everywhere as the idea of the afterlife. That’s pisslam
ok kill yourself so you end up in a physical one or whatever, why dont u kys?
this suicide rule seems a bit sus, why all religion insisted on it? jfl

atheism is no belief stystem

"Atheism, in the broadest sense, is an absence of belief in the existence of deities. Less broadly, atheism is a rejection of the belief that any deities exist. In an even narrower sense, atheism is specifically the position that there are no deities. Atheism is contrasted with theism, which in its most general form is the belief that at least one deity exists"

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Psychophilly

Killing yourself, discarding the gift of life that God has given you is not the way to heaven.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Killing yourself, discarding the gift of life that God has given you is not the way to heaven.
you say "gift". gifts can be rejected, you can't just gift people things and force them to have it.

What is your purpose in life? If I were an atheist and not religious, I would have killed myself long ago. According to science, the meaning of your life would be reproduction? Sounds like a pretty shitty and meaningless thing. Atheism = nihilism
If you want some answers I would advise you to read any work on the history of philosophy where you will see alot fo different approaches towards a topic like this.

to your gods:
ok whatever, im not interested in heaven, just cease me out of existence. why should i go to hell? i dont even want to do the test. i don't want to be, why can't god let me not be?
lol, you see?
because the whole idea is retarded and they covered this big hole in their belief using one simple rule:
"if you kill yourself you go to hell forever"

kierkegaard was a christian
i know
i linked this because in this article are also atheist authors who adressed the question op is talking about

whats your religion?

atheism and religion are all trash used to decieve and control humanity

Jfl @ indoctrinated sheep think they’ll go to hell for not worshipping sky daddy

Even bigger Jfl @ the deceived retards who think this 3D reality is all there is and evolution is legit

Images   2024 03 01T180538752

Maximizing pleasure and happiness

Winning the lottery of life and all it's goodness is enough reason to live, I love music , I love games , I love media and have goals to provide for humanity that's why I love life, but that doesn't mean I wanna be immortal and I think death is very peaceful and non chaotic unlike life