This is 4 inches with like 5.5 girth
RDT 20240404 2331304724845117881455894

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, sportsmogger, h111 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, lunin7, Autismcel and 1 other person
What about 5.5 BP??? (i think he meant 5.8 BP)
5.5 bp is average. I hate the use of bp measurements and always assume nbp measurements.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23, sub5c3l and Autismcel
5.5 bp is average. I hate the use of bp measurements and always go by nbp measurements.
My NBP is like 5.1-5.3 (my dumb ahh might be measuring wrong??)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: womanfearer and FaceandBBC
5.5 bp is average. I hate the use of bp measurements and always assume nbp measurements.
but bp is usable cock nbp is just visual cock, a lot of people who use air pump claim .5 inches more girth than usual thats why i don't trust anyone on getting bigger when it came to girth measurements

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC and Autismcel
I live in a shitty country so I'll need to buy it from a shady website because it's not available on normal sites
Don't lol

The last thing you wanna injure in your body is your penis

Buy a high quality one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: womanfearer and sub5c3l
Don't lol

The last thing you wanna injure in your body is your penis

Buy a high quality one
I'll strech it 8 hours daily manually instead

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I'll strech it 8 hours daily manually instead
That's dangerous and useless if you aren't applying the right amount of consistent pressure and only increase length

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: womanfearer and sub5c3l
a lot of people who use air pump claim .5 inches more girth than usual thats why i don't trust anyone on getting bigger when it came to girth measurements
I can believe the .5 girth gains from pumpers. I just don't believe anything more than that without pics. And I def don't believe the clampers gains since they literally never show pics of girth gains. There was only one guy I remember from the r/PEprogresspics who had made good clamping gains. RIP that subreddit.
I live in a shitty country so I'll need to buy it from a shady website because it's not available on normal sites
Fuck that sucks. Don't buy it from sketchy websites. Have you tried buying one from PeakMakePhysique?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gooner23 and sub5c3l
I can believe the .5 girth gains from pumpers. I just don't believe anything more than that without pics. And I def don't believe the clampers gains since they literally never show pics of girth gains. There was only one guy I remember from the r/PEprogresspics who had made good clamping gains. RIP that subreddit.

Fuck that sucks. Don't buy it from sketchy websites. Have you tried buying one from PeakMakePhysique?
i mean thats the problem none of the girth gains truly worked, clamping is internal pressure, while pumping was external, only certain dick shapes benefit from pumping specifically people who have little base girth and much bigger mseg. The ones that reported .5 gains were all from edema and expansion and never reported back a year after stopping. I went from 5.25- 5.9 back to 5.25 6 months after stoppign interval pumping. Girth gains takes years for like just half an inch like usually 4 years+ to truly know

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: iblamechico and FaceandBBC
i mean thats the problem none of the girth gains truly worked, clamping is internal pressure, while pumping was external, only certain dick shapes benefit from pumping specifically people who have little base girth and much bigger mseg. The ones that reported .5 gains were all from edema and expansion and never reported back a year after stopping. I went from 5.25- 5.9 back to 5.25 6 months after stoppign interval pumping. Girth gains takes years for like just half an inch like usually 4 years+ to truly know
I do believe true girth gains (permanent gains) work, but not everyone can get the gains they want. And you are correct about people mixing up gains with their edema build which is annoying. Agreed with what you said about pumping being a long process and it takes years to see gains. This dude has been pumping alone for years upon years and gained over an inch in girth:

I could care less about gaining more girth or length at this point from pumping since I'm already at big girth and decent length. I just pump at this point to maintain my good erections and to get a larger flaccid.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I do believe true girth gains (permanent gains) work, but not everyone can get the gains they want. And you are correct about people mixing up gains with their edema build which is annoying. Agreed with what you said about pumping being a long process and it takes years to see gains. This dude has been pumping alone for years upon years and gained over an inch in girth:

I could care less about gaining more girth or length at this point from pumping since I'm already at big girth and decent length. I just pump at this point to maintain my good erections and to get a larger flaccid.

a week of no pumping isn't enough to truly see, you need to wait months
Knowing when to pump for edema to stretch and thin the skin, and knowing when to pump for mass by packing a smaller tube and adding pressure... and using elliptical tubes to force shape.

People say “edema is bad” - but guess what, you lymphatic system plays a key role in stimulating stem cells, and when you pump for size - you are indeed trying to force tissue growth: https://science.sciencemag.org/content/366/6470/1193

and he has been pumping consistently for YEARS no break except a week break so hes just at max expansion + edema. If he ever stops pe and reports back 2 years later with the same size i will believe like i said, i gained .7 inches in edema and skin thickness but 2 years after i stopped pumping i lost basically all of it but i keep a decent amount of clamping gains because its more internal.

He was an eedema maxer and 1 week of losing these edema gains is not enough

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and iblamechico
No tag no care. :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: h111 and womanfearer
I only use it to masturbate. :feelswah:
Why aren't your parents helping you get married??? I thought arranged marriages were more common in pakistan than here

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why aren't your parents helping you get married??? I thought arranged marriages were more common in pakistan than here
My family wants me to marry one of my two femcel cousins (first cousins, their father is my mother's brother). No thank you! :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, sportsmogger and Autismcel
My length is dickcel tier tbh 5.3-5.5 nbp. But I cope with girth, my girth's 5.5. I have a 5.5×5.5 jfl Minecraft dick.

What's your girth?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger and Autismcel
My length is dickcel tier tbh 5.3-5.5 nbp. But I cope with girth, my girth's 5.5. I have a 5.5×5.5 jfl Minecraft dick.

What's your girth?
Nigga im 5.1x4 nbp

I never measured girth doe but its shit, so prob 4

Inshallah i grow more until 21

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico

What's your girth?
5.5 x 5.5 mogs hard.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico and Autismcel
Nigga im 5.1x4 nbp

You can't say what your girth is if you haven't measured it akhi.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and Autismcel
You can't say what your girth is if you haven't measured it akhi.
It looks pretty ass bro feels like a pencil in my hand ngl

But ngl either I'm schizo or it has been growing the past couple of days (girth wise idk about length)

• +1
It looks pretty ass bro feels like a pencil in my hand ngl

But ngl either I'm schizo or it has been growing the past couple of days (girth wise idk about length)
I'm considered big but even I think it looks like 🤏:hnghn:. If I never measured, I would've thought I was below average.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, iblamechico and sub5c3l
I'm considered big but even I think it looks like 🤏:hnghn:. If I never measured, I would've thought I was below average.
I'm just praying atp

Do you think gaining a good amount of size (1-2 inches) is possible at 18-21? Esp considering that my puberty is weird and some of my relatives were late bloomers (one literally continued growing until he became like 5'10 in his 20s)

• +1
Nigga im 5.1x4 nbp

Like @Gengar said, u can't be sure with girth, because your dick could be elliptical, thin from upward view, but thick from the side.
The length equivalent would be thinking your dick is short but it's just curved.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Autismcel
Its over for us

a week of no pumping isn't enough to truly see, you need to wait months
Knowing when to pump for edema to stretch and thin the skin, and knowing when to pump for mass by packing a smaller tube and adding pressure... and using elliptical tubes to force shape.

People say “edema is bad” - but guess what, you lymphatic system plays a key role in stimulating stem cells, and when you pump for size - you are indeed trying to force tissue growth: https://science.sciencemag.org/content/366/6470/1193

and he has been pumping consistently for YEARS no break except a week break so hes just at max expansion + edema. If he ever stops pe and reports back 2 years later with the same size i will believe like i said, i gained .7 inches in edema and skin thickness but 2 years after i stopped pumping i lost basically all of it but i keep a decent amount of clamping gains because its more internal.

He was an eedema maxer and 1 week of losing these edema gains is not enough
Looks disgusting 🤢

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23