To all my dickcelled brocels

I'm just praying atp

Do you think gaining a good amount of size (1-2 inches) is possible at 18-21? Esp considering that my puberty is weird and some of my relatives were late bloomers (one literally continued growing until he became like 5'10 in his 20s)
Everyone is different, brother. To be honest, I only measured once when I was 16 and I believe it was the same NBP as I am now, 14 cm. I noticed at 19 that girth had increased a bit, but no idea how much or maybe if I was just delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Everyone is different, brother. To be honest, I only measured once when I was 16 and I believe it was the same NBP as I am now, 14 cm. I noticed at 19 that girth had increased a bit, but no idea how much or maybe if I was just delusional.
Did you have any issues with puberty?

Did you have any issues with puberty?
Not really. I had a moustache before I entered high school and I had a long beard before I left high school. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Not really. I had a moustache before I entered high school and I had a long beard before I left high school. :forcedsmile:
I fucking envy you for them pakistani genes bruh (mashallah)

In my country (you know what it is) people say all pakistanis are genetically blessed from allah strength-wise lmao

I legit once saw a pakistani worker carrying a whole ass fucking window AC by himself (mashallah)

Edit; corrected the words "pakistani"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I fucking envy you for them pakistani genes bruh (mashallah)

In my country (you know what it is) people say all pakis are genetically blessed from allah strength-wise lmao

I legit once saw a pakistani worker carrying a whole ass fucking window AC by himself (mashallah)
I have relatives that live in your country. I used to think Arabs were racist (because of all the stories I heard) so I said that to him and he said I was wrong and that his boss is a very nice man. :ogre:

• JFL
I fucking knew this sounded like a racist word
Screenshot 20240406 102220 Samsung Internet

@Gengar Ong i didn't mean it bhai i didnt know :feelswhy:

• Love it
I have relatives that live in your country. I used to think Arabs were racist (because of all the stories I heard) so I said that to him and he said I was wrong and that his boss is a very nice man. :ogre:
Nah but honestly there are some dumbass kids here and there

You rarely see a grown man being racist to a pakistani, we legit consider them our brothers

• Love it
  • JFL
Yeah, it's a slur so when people use it I usually use racist terms myself in retaliation. I did assume you knew though. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I saw you using it before i thought it was a shortcut jfl (or some other member i forgot)

• +1
Nah but honestly there are some dumbass kids here and there

You rarely see a grown man being racist to a pakistani, we legit consider them our brothers
Based. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: \That's good to know. Tbh I wear cultural clothing here in the Netherlands and the only few people that have made "fun" for me because of it (probably due to the colors I wear) were Moroccans. Nobody else tried to make fun of me for it, this includes Turks, Africans, Dutch people.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
  • +1
Based. :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood: \That's good to know. Tbh I wear cultural clothing here in the Netherlands and the only few people that have made "fun" for me because of it (probably due to the colors I wear) were Moroccans. Nobody else tried to make fun of me for it, this includes Turks, Africans, Dutch people.
High T trait ngl :lul: if i ever wear arabic traditional clothes in a western country i would get shot instantly

• JFL
High T trait ngl :lul: if i ever wear arabic traditional clothes in a western country i would get shot instantly
No brother, nobody would do that. Dutch people are civilized. :feelsgood:

• JFL
I don't use it brother, the shortcut is either "PK" or "Pak." :p
My dumbass then must've mistook you for another user jfl

Maybe you were in that thread (just replying) and i was high af on retardationian and mistook you (rip za english btw)

• JFL
My dumbass then must've mistook you for another user jfl

Maybe you were in that thread (just replying) and i was high af on retardationian and mistook you (rip za english btw)
Don't worry bhai. When you see me going racist even against muzzies, it's because they use slurs like that. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
how to get big dick?

• +1
Don't worry bhai. When you see me going racist even against muzzies, it's because they use slurs like that. :forcedsmile:
Personally i feel like racism against racism (unless if they were zionists/jewish) is not the way to go but you do you bhai :feelskek:

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Autismcel and sub5c3l
Personally i feel like racism against racism (unless if they were zionists/jewish) is not the way to go but you do you bhai :feelskek:
Let's agree to disagree. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
how to get big dick?
Use a penis extender + clamp + pump

If you were a late bloomer like be then pray to allah (or jesus if thats what you believe in)

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
Step 1. have mom with big-dick brothers/father/uncles/grandfathers.
Bhai one of my relatives(half brother of my mother via father) who i wont name literally fucks girls everyday and sends photos of him choking them or them twerking to me daily :feelswhy::feelswhy: If that isn't big dick energy then idk what is

• Woah
Bhai one of my relatives(half brother of my mother via father) who i wont name literally fucks girls everyday and sends photos of him choking them or them twerking to me daily :feelswhy::feelswhy: If that isn't big dick energy then idk what is
WTF? Send them to me. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Autismcel and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel and Michael Myers
my dick is too thin
What's your girth? If it's around 4.5 inches then it's not thin. If it's 4 inches or less then yeah it's thin.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and sub5c3l
What's your girth? If it's around 4.5 inches then it's not thin. If it's 4 inches or less then yeah it's thin.
4.6 girth

• +1
WTF? Send them to me. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I swear to god im not larping

And he sent me a streak of him drifting in a car (not his, his friend's) with a girl next to him (he only showed the lower half of her body, she wasn't wearing an Abaya jfl) :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and sub5c3l
I swear to god im not larping

And he sent me a streak of him drifting in a car (not his, his friend's) with a girl next to him (he only showed the lower half of her body, she wasn't wearing an Abaya jfl) :feelswah:
Why aren't you sending me this stuff? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Send now! :ogre:

• JFL
Why aren't you sending me this stuff? :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: Send now! :ogre:
It was a snap streak bhai if i recorded or took a SS he will be notified :feelskek:

• JFL
It was a snap streak bhai if i recorded or took a SS he will be notified :feelskek:
Your uncle is too high IQ. But, us horny incels are even more high IQ. Install a screen recorder, start recording and then open his snaps. That way he won't know you saved it and you can share with me. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Your uncle is too high IQ. But, us horny incels are even more high IQ. Install a screen recorder, start recording and then open his snaps. That way he won't know you saved it and you can share with me. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
He can bro i swear :feelskek:

Snap is the only app which notifies you whenever someone takes a SS or records the convo (including sent streaks) he would've probably beat my ass JFL

• +1
I hope I gain more dimorphism too
You will

Just trust the process, rn you might get called gay by some of your relatives (my ex-oneitis suspected me of being gay behind my back to my best friend JFL)

• JFL
Wtf i didnt even know that was a thing :feelskek:im still scared of it sending him a notification though
It won't send him a notification, and if it does just say that you were already recording and forgot to turn it off. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
It won't send him a notification, and if it does just say that you were already recording and forgot to turn it off. :forcedsmile:
If i suddenly stop posting here, then you know why :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Michael Myers