Crisick

Crisick

White
Happy Hanukkah and insallah Bibi will be replaced soon by mifleget ha piratim

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, geenk worg and Deleted member 32285
Hanukkah is a holiday that solely exists to spite Christmas lmao. Same thing for Kwanza and every other holiday that is curiously celebrated right around the time Christmas is.

Jesus Christ always reigns supreme and will always be the main character. Never forget this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43685, geenk worg, kebab and 3 others
Happy hannukah from jewish arab

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 32285 and Crisick
c
Hanukkah is a holiday that solely exists to spite Christmas lmao. Same thing for Kwanza and every other holiday that is curiously celebrated right around the time Christmas is.

Jesus Christ always reigns supreme and will always be the main character. Never forget this
hristians always on top

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Crisick and Eternal_
Post Jewish girls bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Crisick

Agreed to an extent but Christmas is also based on European folk traditions especially the winter solstice

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Agreed to an extent but Christmas is also based on European folk traditions especially the winter solstice
Turbo cope. Christmas is based on celebrating Jesus’ birthday. It is not based on anything else. I don’t care what you say bruh, no Christian is celebrating anything besides Jesus’ birthday on Christmas day

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Matheus
Turbo cope. Christmas is based on celebrating Jesus’ birthday. It is not based on anything else. I don’t care what you say bruh, no Christian is celebrating anything besides Jesus’ birthday on Christmas day
Are you fucking dumb? The Church set the supposed date of Jesus' birthday around the winter solstice so the faith could spread wider by associating older holidays with a christian meaning

• +1
Real shit i voted for the piratim in the last bhirot. Happy Hanukah

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Crisick
Are you fucking dumb? The Church set the supposed date of Jesus' birthday around the winter solstice so the faith could spread wider by associating older holidays with a christian meaning
Cope. His birthdate is December 25. The spread of Christianity was never rested on the power of associating pagan celebrations to Jesus. Cope and seethe.

• +1
Cope. His birthdate is December 25. The spread of Christianity was never rested on the power of associating pagan celebrations to Jesus. Cope and seethe.
As a former christian I never thought I'd tell a bro that christianity has rotted his brain

• +1
As a former christian I never thought I'd tell a bro that christianity has rotted his brain
You’re a former Christian and a current beta cuck. Nobody has noticed your departure either, irrelevant pleb.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32285