to americans or europeans that are rotting (at least 5.9)

ltxkr2431

ltxkr2431

Iron
if i was 5'9 i would not rot here, if you are at least 5'9 living in a tall zone like the us or europe just geomaxx or travel for a month or two to south america you'll mogg 90% of the population with 5cm shoes (3cm heel 2cm lift), just try your best to avoid getting stabbed and robbed, bitches go crazy for blonde/colored guys here gymaxx a bit once you get here and you'll fuck a lot not even trolling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goldpill, kebab, Wallenberg and 4 others
try walking into a mall at 1pm if you have those requirements, you'll be perma stared people will think you are a superstar or something its fucking crazy legit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Shkreliii
6'2 with shoes on rotting on .org, im sorry man what can i say, i genuinely regret i've been a loser for 3+ years, ill make you happy random ethnic on .org

• JFL
Reactions: ltxkr2431
6'2 with shoes on rotting on .org, im sorry man what can i say, i genuinely regret i've been a loser for 3+ years, ill make you happy random ethnic on .org
bro if you are rotting at 6'2 you are either autistic and refusing to try to help it(i hope its your case) disgustingly ugly or balding. fly someplace where you would stand out and stop rotting.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Lethbridge
bro if you are rotting at 6'2 you are either autistic and refusing to try to help it(i hope its your case) disgustingly ugly or balding. fly someplace where you would stand out and stop rotting.
No, in my case ive just grown very subconciously in love with being an incel loser. Cause i hold no responsibilities, im looksmaxxing and gymming again. Ive lost so many muscle cuz of rotting. Im becoming normal again, also i can talk to women, i just dont care about them. No reason to be scared of a woman who did not even realize i existed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ltxkr2431
if i was 5'9 i would not rot here, if you are at least 5'9 living in a tall zone like the us or europe just geomaxx or travel for a month or two to south america you'll mogg 90% of the population with 5cm shoes (3cm heel 2cm lift), just try your best to avoid getting stabbed and robbed, bitches go crazy for blonde/colored guys here gymaxx a bit once you get here and you'll fuck a lot not even trolling.
It's not worth it. Only extremelly brown, ugly and enormously short asian woman from countries like Vietnam or Philippines will love white men. It'll be complete disaster for your future offspring. Regarding white skinned asian women, Once I was in South Korea, asian women there are white skinned, they didn't give a shit about me, also I'm 6'1 and there were many guys taller than me no joke. Latin women in latin countries will date white men only for Green Card. And Finally White men must totally forget about Muslim countries, his SMV will be close to 0 there. I think JBW is complete Cope, nearly all ethnicities like men their own ethnicities

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Canwefixit and Skywalker
Is it possible to live normally in brasil? Or would I have to get a remote job in America and live in brasil.

No, in my case ive just grown very subconciously in love with being an incel loser. Cause i hold no responsibilities, im looksmaxxing and gymming again. Ive lost so many muscle cuz of rotting. Im becoming normal again, also i can talk to women, i just dont care about them. No reason to be scared of a woman who did not even realize i existed
gotcha yet i can't say i respect it, don't you feel like a social hobbo in the end we only get one life as far as we know, do you really want to spend it that way? specially knowing you could get stuff so many people want, if so being aware about what you are doing makes you somehow better than other rotting people just cause you are conscious like a yonkie who knows he is an addict. maybe you are sick of being responsable i don't know what you have been trough but i understand i think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
gotcha yet i can't say i respect it, don't you feel like a social hobbo in the end we only get one life as far as we know, do you really want to spend it like that way? specially knowing you could get stuff so many people want, if so being aware about what you are doing makes you somehow better than other rotting people just cause you are conscious like a yonkie who knows he is an addict. maybe you are sick of being responsable i don't know what you have been trough but i understand i think.
No man not at all lol, im sick and tired, and i want to change. I can achieve great things.

• Love it
Reactions: ltxkr2431
It's not worth it. Only extremelly brown, ugly and enormously short asian woman from countries like Vietnam or Philippines will love white men. It'll be complete disaster for your future offspring. Regarding white skinned asian women, Once I was in South Korea, asian women there are white skinned, they didn't give a shit about me, also I'm 6'1 and there were many guys taller than me no joke. Latin women in latin countries will date white men only for Green Card. And Finally White men must totally forget about Muslim countries, his SMV will be close to 0 there. I think JBW is complete Cope, nearly all ethnicities like men their own ethnicities
This is so fucking true, idk why people are still believing that shit with the, just seamaxx if you're white bro.

You'd literally only get the goblin ones, any above average asian with whiteskin doesn't give a fuck about average white man.

Korea definitely the best example alongside with china in wealthy areas

This is so fucking true, idk why people are still believing that shit with the, just seamaxx if you're white bro.

You'd literally only get the goblin ones, any above average asian with whiteskin doesn't give a fuck about average white man.

Korea definitely the best example alongside with china in wealthy areas
Also couple weeks ago Me and my friend went to the shop which is owned by black women and they refused to sell us anything lmao. My friend himself is 6'4 Blonde HTN. Damn black women are so racist against white men, they only love their black men. I think JBW is mainly made by Racist white blackpillers to show off their Fake Superiority above other races. However all races and ethnicities will think that their own ethnicity is the most attractive. I think only Chads regardless their race can get women any race

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
nice try at gaslighting bozo...............