COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF FRAUDING (FOR GUYS)

WanderingBurro

WanderingBurro

Kraken
Main qimg 06a0c1a0a552fac6f590dac149e78401 pjlq

Frauding is something often brought up on this forum though rarely is it ever delved into beyond lifts and contact frauding. So today I'll be compiling a list of all methods of frauding along maybe detailing some commonly known methods so you can gain a full point of PSL and maybe one or two of SMV by tomorrow.

I will also keep into consideration that there's a lot less you can get away with frauding as a guy. Many methods of frauding will come off as weird or uncanny looking on guys that would otherwise look normal on women. Whether or not you'll be dunked on for frauding is up for debate, but from what I've seen most of the people who make a fuss over frauding are just other guys. Most women praise a guy when they're "brave enough" to try on a bit of make up and as long as you're not shorter than someone barefoot lifts aren't exactly the worst thing (women wear heels all the time JFL). So in this quick list I will try to go over methods of frauding that both 1.) look natural and 2.) you can get away with as a guy (provided no one finds out).

Height frauding:

Height, according to .org this is the most important feature any man can possess though according to studies very few men actually fall into the percentile of a desirable height. So what do you do? You take matters into your own hands so here are listed a couple methods you can use to gain a bit of extra height immediately.

- Shoe lifts

Shoe lift before after

Undoubtedly the most well known form of frauding height so what is there to say. They are shoes designed with a raised heel to give you some added height. They come in a wide variety of sizes but it's generally agreed upon to only fraud 5cm/3inches max and if you can go lower, anything beyond that will start to look suspicious. One thing to note is that many shoe lifts will compress and not reach their advertised size though how much any given lift compresses is really up to the brand itself. There are many styles to choose from so get shopping.

- Platform shoes

Nike air force 1

Either a subcategory or sibling category to lifts, platform shoes are shoes where the bottom of the shoe is designed to reach rather high rather than focusing all the height on the heel. Considering the fact that you won't be balancing on the balls of your feet all the time they will be considerably more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time. Only down side is that you really can't push too far without the platform looking too off. Nike Air Force 1's is a tried and true classic you can go with, they're stylish and look very NT. You're probably going to get around 3cm height boost from these.

- Shoe sole inserts

Sole height inserts

Still within familiar territory we have shoe inserts. Say you don't want to go wearing some noname brand that will raise eyebrows as much as it does your height or maybe you want to give your NT platform shoes a slight boost. Shoe inserts are a decent option that can turn any normal or platform shoe into a shoe lift. You can fraud quite a bit of height with these though really try not to get to the point your heel starts to pour out of your shoe which I feel goes without saying.

- Sock inserts

Sock height inserts

Probably the least known form of height frauding though I'm going to assume a good amount of you are already familiar with these. Are you afraid of the amount of height you're going to lose the moment you take off your shoes? Well here's where sock inserts come to the rescue. They'll give you a descrete height boost from within your socks so you don't have to walk around in someone's living room with shoes on like some non-NT freak. Most will give you a 2-3cm boost though some claim 5cm.

Frame frauding:

Often coming secondary to height but something that should never be overlooked is frame. Although gymcelling can help out your frame there are still things about a frame that purely lie in genetics and the only way to really push those natural limits without frauding is through juicing. But this isn't a juicing guide, this is a frauding guide, so here are some frauds for your frame though not many.

- Shoulder pads

Fake shoulder pads

Here's for all you framecels out there. Want to know what it's like to not have klinefelters? Try out these shoulder pads to fraud your bidelt. Very easy yet commonly overlooked method of frauding. Simple silicon inserts to either become a frame mogger or obtain what's otherwise an average frame.

- Male corsets

Male corset

Were shoulder pads not enough for you? Are you a fat volcel or are you just someone with an unfortunately wide waist? Well here so you can complete that mogger v taper frame. Laughable but not something anyone needs to know about. What else is there to lose if you've gotten this far into this guide.

Face frauding:

Ah yes the either the bread or butter of the blackpill. What good is frauding if you still look like a total inkwell. Here are some methods you can use to quickly fraud your face.

- Curling lashes

Eyelash curler men

Okay I'm just going to be straight, don't even bother with things like eyeliner or eyelash extensions because 99% of the time they are going to look extremely fake and uncanny on you. Unless you're aiming for a niche where caked up eyes is something normal for guys then you really want to just stick to curling your lashes. Buy a lash curler and start curling them. A stronger lash area will help to take away attention from a relatively barren eye area on occasions and curling is the most natural looking way you can increase your lash game as a dude.

- Nose inserts

Nose insert

(in motion)

Want a nose job even more temporary than one with fillers? Want to give your nose some temporary forward growth along with maybe making it a little less down grown looking? You can prop your nose up with simple nose inserts though from what I've read they're awfully uncomfortable.

- Face tape

Face tape

(in motion)

Okay so if you're on this site there's a good chance that you're probably boneless and as we all know there really isn't much you can do if you look boneless. You can fashionmaxx and softmmaxx all you want but a lose boneless face will elicit a sense of disgust in many. So here's one way to minimalise a boneless look by taping the sides of your face so that your skin can pull tighter against your bones.

- V-line face tape

V line face tape

B-but my jaw width! Listen up if your jaw looks saggy and droopy on the sides then chances are it's not doing you any favours. If anything it's probably actively failoing you so give yourself a quick temporary lipo with these.

- Blush

(tutorial)

Rosy undertones are a mogger feature and there's a good chance you don't have them. One way to quickly fraud it is through a very mild usage of blush. Just be very careful not to overdo it because makeup on a guy is often very easily noticeable.

- Concealer

(tutorial)

Same as blush you really don't want to go overboard with this so I'll attach a guide that'll give you a good rundown on how to use concealer for men. The channel is run by a middle aged man, arguable the worst candidate for makeup so if he can make it look smooth and natural than chances are this can work for you if you know how to follow along.

- Contacts

Green contacts

So chances are if you need contacts you're probably some sort of shitskin. My only word of advice is that you go for something like green or silver. Trust me. Blue contacts probably aren't going to look good on you. Even a lot of whites with dark eyes don't have the correct pheno to look good with blue eyes which has been proven by the flood of blue eyed chico morphs. That said, contacts are a quick way to bring some strong contrast to your eye area.

Hair frauds:

As the great St. Hamudi often said, hair is life. So here are some ways you can quickly fraud your hairline. (arguably least informative section)

- Hair fibres

Hair fibres

Hair in a god damn bottle, what more can you ask for. Use it on any patchy parts in your hair or to maybe give yourself a more robust hairline. Note that this only works best for hair that is sort of patchy. Does not work to restore bald head.

- Wigs

Lace wig male

Blah blah blah we all know what a wig is but I never see discussion on them. There are some decent wigs out there for guys. Maybe your entire head of hair is just poopoo and you'd like to see what you'd look like with a good set. Couldn't hurt to try.

I'd really like to make a more comprehensive list some other day, maybe as I begin to try some of these out for myself so I can add personal experiences but for now here's a good chunk of what I've compiled. Now go get frauding broskis'

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, laaltin, GabachoCopium and 24 others

This is so rushed and sloppy. Why did this take me so long.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, brasko19 and Deleted member 43403
Idc innit @WishIwasChico takes the most random selfies and still gets top 1% results on tinder

It’s either that or death

Imagine if he learns how to fraud it’s over for all of us mf doesn’t even smile in his pics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Variety Jones, kingpiin, Meister! and 1 other person
deserves WOTW this is looksmax.org not looksmin.org wtf was this faggot video at the end

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeater23, BrahminBoss, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Idc innit @WishIwasChico takes the most random selfies and still gets top 1% results on tinder

It’s either that or death

Imagine if he learns how to fraud it’s over for all of us mf doesn’t even smile in his pics
Always best to max out what you have.

deserves WOTW this is looksmax.org not looksmin.org wtf are these faggotry videos at the end
>but from what I've seen most of the people who make a fuss over frauding are just other guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
wish i had ur problems

• JFL
Delete this bhai please tiktokcels will see

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and WanderingBurro
Delete this bhai please tiktokcels will see
The TikTok invasion is over right? Doubt most "blackpiller" content creators would want to be caught alive with this stuff. Most of them don't even consider or admit to hardmaxxing.

The TikTok invasion is over right? Doubt most "blackpiller" content creators would want to be caught alive with this stuff. Most of them don't even consider or admit to hardmaxxing.
Nah ive seen slideshows of tiktokcels recommending aromasin for height and step by step guides on how to use it effectively and safely

• So Sad
View attachment 2484338

Frauding is something often brought up on this forum though rarely is it ever delved into beyond lifts and contact frauding. So today I'll be compiling a list of all methods of frauding along maybe detailing some commonly known methods so you can gain a full point of PSL and maybe one or two of SMV by tomorrow.

I will also keep into consideration that there's a lot less you can get away with frauding as a guy. Many methods of frauding will come off as weird or uncanny looking on guys that would otherwise look normal on women. Whether or not you'll be dunked on for frauding is up for debate, but from what I've seen most of the people who make a fuss over frauding are just other guys. Most women praise a guy when they're "brave enough" to try on a bit of make up and as long as you're not shorter than someone barefoot lifts aren't exactly the worst thing (women wear heels all the time JFL). So in this quick list I will try to go over methods of frauding that both 1.) look natural and 2.) you can get away with as a guy (provided no one finds out).

Height frauding:

Height, according to .org this is the most important feature any man can possess though according to studies very few men actually fall into the percentile of a desirable height. So what do you do? You take matters into your own hands so here are listed a couple methods you can use to gain a bit of extra height immediately.

- Shoe lifts

View attachment 2484324

Undoubtedly the most well known form of frauding height so what is there to say. They are shoes designed with a raised heel to give you some added height. They come in a wide variety of sizes but it's generally agreed upon to only fraud 5cm/3inches max and if you can go lower, anything beyond that will start to look suspicious. One thing to note is that many shoe lifts will compress and not reach their advertised size though how much any given lift compresses is really up to the brand itself. There are many styles to choose from so get shopping.

- Platform shoes

View attachment 2484325

Either a subcategory or sibling category to lifts, platform shoes are shoes where the bottom of the shoe is designed to reach rather high rather than focusing all the height on the heel. Considering the fact that you won't be balancing on the balls of your feet all the time they will be considerably more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time. Only down side is that you really can't push too far without the platform looking too off. Nike Air Force 1's is a tried and true classic you can go with, they're stylish and look very NT. You're probably going to get around 3cm height boost from these.

- Shoe sole inserts

View attachment 2484326
Still within familiar territory we have shoe inserts. Say you don't want to go wearing some noname brand that will raise eyebrows as much as it does your height or maybe you want to give your NT platform shoes a slight boost. Shoe inserts are a decent option that can turn any normal or platform shoe into a shoe lift. You can fraud quite a bit of height with these though really try not to get to the point your heel starts to pour out of your shoe which I feel goes without saying.

- Sock inserts

View attachment 2484328

Probably the least known form of height frauding though I'm going to assume a good amount of you are already familiar with these. Are you afraid of the amount of height you're going to lose the moment you take off your shoes? Well here's where sock inserts come to the rescue. They'll give you a descrete height boost from within your socks so you don't have to walk around in someone's living room with shoes on like some non-NT freak. Most will give you a 2-3cm boost though some claim 5cm.

Frame frauding:

Often coming secondary to height but something that should never be overlooked is frame. Although gymcelling can help out your frame there are still things about a frame that purely lie in genetics and the only way to really push those natural limits without frauding is through juicing. But this isn't a juicing guide, this is a frauding guide, so here are some frauds for your frame though not many.

- Shoulder pads

View attachment 2484333

Here's for all you framecels out there. Want to know what it's like to not have klinefelters? Try out these shoulder pads to fraud your bidelt. Very easy yet commonly overlooked method of frauding. Simple silicon inserts to either become a frame mogger or obtain what's otherwise an average frame.

- Male corsets

View attachment 2484336

Were shoulder pads not enough for you? Are you a fat volcel or are you just someone with an unfortunately wide waist? Well here so you can complete that mogger v taper frame. Laughable but not something anyone needs to know about. What else is there to lose if you've gotten this far into this guide.

Face frauding:

Ah yes the either the bread or butter of the blackpill. What good is frauding if you still look like a total inkwell. Here are some methods you can use to quickly fraud your face.

- Curling lashes

View attachment 2484343

Okay I'm just going to be straight, don't even bother with things like eyeliner or eyelash extensions because 99% of the time they are going to look extremely fake and uncanny on you. Unless you're aiming for a niche where caked up eyes is something normal for guys then you really want to just stick to curling your lashes. Buy a lash curler and start curling them. A stronger lash area will help to take away attention from a relatively barren eye area on occasions and curling is the most natural looking way you can increase your lash game as a dude.

- Nose inserts

View attachment 2484345

(in motion)

Want a nose job even more temporary than one with fillers? Want to give your nose some temporary forward growth along with maybe making it a little less down grown looking? You can prop your nose up with simple nose inserts though from what I've read they're awfully uncomfortable.

- Face tape

View attachment 2484348

(in motion)

Okay so if you're on this site there's a good chance that you're probably boneless and as we all know there really isn't much you can do if you look boneless. You can fashionmaxx and softmmaxx all you want but a lose boneless face will elicit a sense of disgust in many. So here's one way to minimalise a boneless look by taping the sides of your face so that your skin can pull tighter against your bones.

- V-line face tape

View attachment 2484362

B-but my jaw width! Listen up if your jaw looks saggy and droopy on the sides then chances are it's not doing you any favours. If anything it's probably actively failoing you so give yourself a quick temporary lipo with these.

- Blush

(tutorial)

Rosy undertones are a mogger feature and there's a good chance you don't have them. One way to quickly fraud it is through a very mild usage of blush. Just be very careful not to overdo it because makeup on a guy is often very easily noticeable.

- Concealer

(tutorial)

Same as blush you really don't want to go overboard with this so I'll attach a guide that'll give you a good rundown on how to use concealer for men. The channel is run by a middle aged man, arguable the worst candidate for makeup so if he can make it look smooth and natural than chances are this can work for you if you know how to follow along.

- Contacts

View attachment 2484361

So chances are if you need contacts you're probably some sort of shitskin. My only word of advice is that you go for something like green or silver. Trust me. Blue contacts probably aren't going to look good on you. Even a lot of whites with dark eyes don't have the correct pheno to look good with blue eyes which has been proven by the flood of blue eyed chico morphs. That said, contacts are a quick way to bring some strong contrast to your eye area.

Hair frauds:

As the great St. Hamudi often said, hair is life. So here are some ways you can quickly fraud your hairline. (arguably least informative section)

- Hair fibres

View attachment 2484366

Hair in a god damn bottle, what more can you ask for. Use it on any patchy parts in your hair or to maybe give yourself a more robust hairline. Note that this only works best for hair that is sort of patchy. Does not work to restore bald head.

- Wigs

View attachment 2484369

Blah blah blah we all know what a wig is but I never see discussion on them. There are some decent wigs out there for guys. Maybe your entire head of hair is just poopoo and you'd like to see what you'd look like with a good set. Couldn't hurt to try.

I'd really like to make a more comprehensive list some other day, maybe as I begin to try some of these out for myself so I can add personal experiences but for now here's a good chunk of what I've compiled. Now go get frauding broskis'

you can't fraud your genes

over for ricecels

• So Sad
Nice thread man

• +1
View attachment 2484338

Height frauding:

- Shoe lifts

View attachment 2484324

- Platform shoes

View attachment 2484325

- Shoe sole inserts

View attachment 2484326

- Sock inserts

View attachment 2484328

Frame frauding:

- Shoulder pads

View attachment 2484333

- Male corsets

View attachment 2484336

Face frauding:

- Curling lashes

View attachment 2484343

- Nose inserts

View attachment 2484345

(in motion)

- Face tape

View attachment 2484348

(in motion)

- V-line face tape

View attachment 2484362

- Blush

(tutorial)

- Concealer

(tutorial)

- Contacts

View attachment 2484361

Hair frauds:

- Hair fibres

View attachment 2484366

- Wigs

View attachment 2484369

BOTB

• Woah
View attachment 2484338

Height frauding:

- Shoe lifts

View attachment 2484324

- Platform shoes

View attachment 2484325

- Shoe sole inserts

View attachment 2484326

- Sock inserts

View attachment 2484328

Frame frauding:

- Shoulder pads

View attachment 2484333

- Male corsets

View attachment 2484336

Face frauding:

- Curling lashes

View attachment 2484343

- Nose inserts

View attachment 2484345

(in motion)

- Face tape

View attachment 2484348

(in motion)

- V-line face tape

View attachment 2484362

- Blush

(tutorial)

- Concealer

(tutorial)

- Contacts

View attachment 2484361

Hair frauds:

- Hair fibres

View attachment 2484366

- Wigs

View attachment 2484369

good thread OP

• +1
korean girl daily routine

isnt
Nah ive seen slideshows of tiktokcels recommending aromasin for height and step by step guides on how to use it effectively and safely
that for breast cancer tumors tho

View attachment 2484338

Height frauding:

- Shoe lifts

View attachment 2484324

- Platform shoes

View attachment 2484325

- Shoe sole inserts

View attachment 2484326

- Sock inserts

View attachment 2484328

Frame frauding:

- Shoulder pads

View attachment 2484333

- Male corsets

View attachment 2484336

Face frauding:

- Curling lashes

View attachment 2484343

- Nose inserts

View attachment 2484345

(in motion)

- Face tape

View attachment 2484348

(in motion)

- V-line face tape

View attachment 2484362

- Blush

(tutorial)

- Concealer

(tutorial)

- Contacts

View attachment 2484361

Hair frauds:

- Hair fibres

View attachment 2484366

- Wigs

View attachment 2484369

Only important one here is heightfrauding

Only important one here is heightfrauding
Guys: "it's unfair how much women can fraud".

Also guys: refuse to fraud anything more than height.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Deleted member 30679
View attachment 2484338

Height frauding:

- Shoe lifts

View attachment 2484324

- Platform shoes

View attachment 2484325

- Shoe sole inserts

View attachment 2484326

- Sock inserts

View attachment 2484328

Frame frauding:

- Shoulder pads

View attachment 2484333

- Male corsets

View attachment 2484336

Face frauding:

- Curling lashes

View attachment 2484343

- Nose inserts

View attachment 2484345

(in motion)

- Face tape

View attachment 2484348

(in motion)

- V-line face tape

View attachment 2484362

- Blush

(tutorial)

- Concealer

(tutorial)

- Contacts

View attachment 2484361

Hair frauds:

- Hair fibres

View attachment 2484366

- Wigs

View attachment 2484369

u missed opening ur eyes completely and squinting lower lids, its a good fraud but may make you look like an autistic abused dog. Girls prefer light UEE on eyes

u missed opening ur eyes completely and squinting lower lids, its a good fraud but may make you look like an autistic abused dog. Girls prefer light UEE on eyes
Sounds stupid but got any pics of it working?

Sounds stupid but got any pics of it working?
well my eye area is high appeal already so doing that autistic pose would reduce appeal for me so not from my part

zesty

• +1
- Curling lashes

View attachment 2484343

Curling lashes it op, I have decently long eyelashes but they are straight. Curling them hides some of my uue. This obviously won't work if you have like bug eye incel tier eyes lol.

• +1
aint this looksMAX.org?

• +1
Reactions: DoII
aint this looksMAX.org?
Can't complain about female frauding if you aren't willing to do it as a guy. Koreans have been doing it and boosted their SMV ten-fold.

I will try using blush once I finish Tazarotene purging

• +1
Already using lipstick/lip stain, and it works well. Although a more persistent solution would be better.

I’d add that to the thread

• +1
Also, another thing I do is use lanolin/Vaseline on eyelashes, so that they’ll hold position better (When curling)

• +1
Already using lipstick/lip stain, and it works well. Although a more persistent solution would be better.

I’d add that to the thread
I think lipstick is a bit easy to spot on guys unless you got some good examples. I've seen refoliated lips that look a bit good however so I probably should've added that.

My plans are to maybe remake this list later on once I can maybe get to try some of these products myself and give more in-depth reviews along with maybe more specific products to look for. I just wanted to dump my non-NT pile of info for others to tinker with because I'm not much of a gatekeeper.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
I think lipstick is a bit easy to spot on guys unless you got some good examples. I've seen refoliated lips that look a bit good however so I probably should've added that.

My plans are to maybe remake this list later on once I can maybe get to try some of these products myself and give more in-depth reviews along with maybe more specific products to look for. I just wanted to dump my non-NT pile of info for others to tinker with because I'm not much of a gatekeeper.
I use liquid lipstick and spread it around, and make sure not to leave solid residues on lips.

It looks very realistic.

I’ll also be using liquid lipstick as blush as apparently they can be used interchangeably

• +1
Tried using blush.

Huge looksmax, will keep on using it

• +1
For all the male gaze copers

Girls do this as bare minimum before stepping out

• +1