To be a man is to be a cuck

iblamechico

iblamechico

Gold
You were born as a result of sex. Your sweet mother that u love was getting ravaged by your dad in order for u to be conceived. And then u grow up, take some ran thru hoe as ur wife, who will then give birth to a daughter who you love. And your little sweetheart will grow up to be a hoe (female nature), or if u can suppress that urges in her, she will still eventually get married to some guy who u will have to "give her hand in marriage" to (admitting to be a cuck). And walk that little angel u raised down the aisle (public cucking) and give her up to someone who u know will be tearing her pussy up that same night.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dna_cel, twojei, falcon1 and 7 others
Exactly

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
I accept this

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
the west has fallen

Looking at it like that makes me want to rope

Men are unfortunately the inferior gender (at least quality of life wise) as they have to fend for themeselves and are never loved unconditionally

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, falcon1, horizontallytall and 2 others
What if you get married to a virgin then have a daughter and spend your life making sure she stays a virgin or worse case scenerio you duck her first and pop her cherry call that shit fruit ninja

• Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall
Thats why i will fuck my daughter first

What if you get married to a virgin then have a daughter and spend your life making sure she stays a virgin or worse case scenerio you duck her first and pop her cherry call that shit fruit ninja
Fritzelpill

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm
You were born as a result of sex. Your sweet mother that u love was getting ravaged by your dad in order for u to be conceived. And then u grow up, take some ran thru hoe as ur wife, who will then give birth to a daughter who you love. And your little sweetheart will grow up to be a hoe (female nature), or if u can suppress that urges in her, she will still eventually get married to some guy who u will have to "give her hand in marriage" to (admitting to be a cuck). And walk that little angel u raised down the aisle (public cucking) and give her up to someone who u know will be tearing her pussy up that same night.
It’s joever.

Yeah, but she doesn't belong to me anymore once she gets married. How can I be a cuck if a man puts his dick in someone that does not belong to me? All is well, right?

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Yeah, but she doesn't belong to me anymore once she gets married. How can I be a cuck if a man puts his dick in someone that does not belong to me? All is well, right?
That’s the whole giving her away thing. She’s no longer your concern. It was more based when it was literally selling her for cows lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin

lol at abused bitches here desperately looking for reasons to feel bad about themselves

visit your endocrinologists before it's too late, cucks

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, horizontallytall and Beastchodecode