User28823

User28823

Kraken
Hate studying? dopamine

Hate working? dopamine

Hate life? dopamine

just spam amphetamines brah and everything will see alright

and don't forget

surround urself with people much smarter than u who are willing to be patient and mentor u

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Deleted member 14392, bloomercel and 5 others
All you need is to sell your butt and hop on some big dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, mogstars, Skywalker and 6 others
Andrew tate or death.

I thought like that when I first took amphetamine. You feel like you’re on top of the world and with this drug you can conquer everything. But then you realize you gonna fry your brain if you keep taking it daily. And out of nowhere you will be dependent on the drug. Just take it study for school exams and when you wanna sit up a whole night and play some video games otherwise. But never make it a habit off taking it daily

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Tai Lung
No dopamine for market saturation and lack of luck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and EthnicelAscension
I thought like that when I first took amphetamine. You feel like you’re on top of the world and with this drug you can conquer everything. But then you realize you gonna fry your brain if you keep taking it daily. And out of nowhere you will be dependent on the drug. Just take it study for school exams and when you wanna sit up a whole night and play some video games otherwise. But never make it a habit off taking it daily
nope, dont take daily

True tbh

I have to dopamine detox

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and efidescontinuado
nope, dont take daily
Whats the prices where you live. It’s getting harder to get amphetamine where I live cuz all the drug dealers wanna sell meth instead cuz they make more money that way

Whats the prices where you live. It’s getting harder to get amphetamine where I live cuz all the drug dealers wanna sell meth instead cuz they make more money that way
just get a prescription broski

How bro and is it in pulver form or is it in pill form
a pill

easy to get a prescription just say the right things

also depends where u live, in usa its given out like candy although its become a bit more difficult as telehealth caused a shortage of the drug so a lot of pharmacies have been refusing scripts from telehealth companies

best to go to a dr and be up front dont say i need drugs just tell them u struggle with focus, read the criteria for adhd and know of stories in your childhood and life that relate to those

• +1
Reactions: Somalipirate
True tbh

I have to dopamine detox
If you are serious about It let me tell you how to do it (worked for me):

step 1: put all of your devices and lock them away or somewhere that you cant always see (in a drawer that's hidden in a random room or something)
step 2: Delete every form of media that you use for entertainment on your phone and have nothing besides the necessary apps, that includes this site)
step 3: for ONE week, you wont do anything in your free time besides sitting and being bored, bored till you want to rip your fucking eyes out.
step 4: after one week you will be desperate for any time of stimulation. So you can you use that drive to study or do something useful with your time.

After being bored for that long, studying is as stimulating as playing a video game, no joke I legit could do it for a endless amount of time.
but the most important thing is the boredom. If you aren't bored than you aren't doing it right.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Hate studying? dopamine

Hate working? dopamine

Hate life? dopamine

just spam amphetamines brah and everything will see alright

and don't forget

surround urself with people much smarter than u who are willing to be patient and mentor u
Hamza-tier advice

If you are serious about It let me tell you how to do it (worked for me):

step 1: put all of your devices and lock them away or somewhere that you cant always see (in a drawer that's hidden in a random room or something)
step 2: Delete every form of media that you use for entertainment on your phone and have nothing besides the necessary apps, that includes this site)
step 3: for ONE week, you wont do anything in your free time besides sitting and being bored, bored till you want to rip your fucking eyes out.
step 4: after one week you will be desperate for any time of stimulation. So you can you use that drive to study or do something useful with your time.

After being bored for that long, studying is as stimulating as playing a video game, no joke I legit could do it for a endless amount of time.
but the most important thing is the boredom. If you aren't bored than you aren't doing it right.
Thanks for the advice, I will try it

Shit has been killing me