To the fucking idiots who are denying BBC takeover. Look at this video now. BBC kills white boy for being white. He will now breed with his women

D

Deleted member 48681

Bronze
I told you fucking idiots...

ive made peace with BBC and i will be safe during the takeover

its starting...

@TheTakeoverHasBegun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, sudanguy, Shieda_Kayn and 2 others
yep. that’s how it goes in life. BBC murders you for being inferior then fucks your gf(if u even have one JFL). this young boys life was over from the moment his white fathers sperm decided to inseminate his mothers egg instead of BBC sperm that was also present in her vagina.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, klip11, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 4 others
yep. that’s how it goes in life. BBC murders you for being inferior then fucks your gf(if u even have one JFL). this young boys life was over from the moment his white fathers sperm decided to inseminate his mothers egg instead of BBC sperm that was also present in her vagina.
Wtf nigga im BBC lover but you took it to next level jfl

i aint know you had that in you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i hear voices and vermillioncorefan
Wtf nigga im BBC lover but you took it to next level jfl

i aint know you had that in you
i don’t love BBC. i fear BBC. the latter is much stronger emotion
it’s my GF who loves BBC. she denied it and said 6 inch is ideal but i went on her mothers phone and saw “11 inch veiny black cock” in her search history. BBClust is hereditary as well.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 33136, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 3 others
nigga nigga nigga

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Where’s the BBC?
All I see is cum skins

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Where’s the BBC?
All I see is cum skins
BBC drones. you can see their bbc gangleader beat the ytboi
ytbois either serve the BBC to survive or end up like the cracker getting fucked up. he probably died aswell, turns out he sent the bbcs grandma dick pics

• JFL
Reactions: bedes and arabcelxxx
white brahs are always fighting each other wondering why BBC + deathniks are taking over 💀

I’m white but I like blacks because they do everything to white cucks I want to do

i don’t love BBC. i fear BBC. the latter is much stronger emotion
it’s my GF who loves BBC. she denied it and said 6 inch is ideal but i went on her mothers phone and saw “11 inch veiny black cock” in her search history. BBClust is hereditary as well.
No way lol

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
its over for niggercels

No way lol
i wish i was lying. i have begged her multiple times to cut my white cock off with a pair of scissors cuz it will never be BBC but she refuses

Nobody in that video is black lmao

Attachments

• Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
    Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • nigg.jpg
    nigg.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 0