Today I have richard ramirez tier face leanness/low bloat coupled with pear tier face frontal outline. NEVER EVER TRY TO GET YOUR MASSETERS BIGGER

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
All the bloat/swelling in my face is located on the back part of the ramus: the one which is most important in frontal face outline/silouette. I have shadowed cheeks in almost every lighting condition, zero under eye bloat, bone-sharp jawline while my frontal outline is all over the place, worse than fat guys. This shit is driving me insane.

I would gladly give up my ability to chew up hard food and feed on soup for the rest of my life if I could get rid of my stupid masseters.

NEVER EVER CHEW NEVER EVER TRY TO GROW THEM.

What saves me (a bit...) is having a super defined face shading, if I had flat cheeks people would think I am 90 kilograms instead of the 59 I am.

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, StressShady, Kill_Jew and 12 others
Bad advice, people with narrow jaws would benefit from it, you cant assume that everybody is like you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, 5'8manlet, Jack and 8 others
i chew everyday they grow so slowly tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Bad advice, people with narrow jaws would benefit from it, you cant assume that everybody is like you.
its about insertions and placement I think more than jawbone. Pitt has a wide jaw with strong masseters but very lucky insertions

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Pls sir do clavicule length increase for frame.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett and Deleted member 1862
its about insertions and placement I think more than jawbone. Pitt has a wide jaw with strong masseters but very lucky insertions
other people may have good insertions
I saw improvements im my jaw since mewing
other people may have good insertions
I saw improvements im my jaw since mewing

All the bloat/swelling in my face is located on the back part of the ramus: the one which is most important in frontal face outline/silouette. I have shadowed cheeks in almost every lighting condition, zero under eye bloat, bone-sharp jawline while my frontal outline is all over the place, worse than fat guys. This shit is driving me insane.

I would gladly give up my ability to chew up hard food and feed on soup for the rest of my life if I could get rid of my stupid masseters.

What saves me (a bit...) is having a super defined face shading, if I had flat cheeks people would think I am 90 kilograms instead of the 59 I am.
no.... don't chew bro... even with narrow jaw it won't help

no.... don't chew bro... even with narrow jaw it won't help

View attachment 106800
if only I had that masseter shape. my masseter bulge goes all the way up to the zygo, making for an anti angular shape whose widest point is right below the zygo instead of at the corner of the jaw

Why every fucking guy on the forum obsessed with something and share it every time like height or dick. Why are you so obsessed with non existing jaw muscles which is the strangest obsession I have seen here

Why every fucking guy on the forum obsessed with something and share it every time like height or dick. Why are you so obsessed with non existing jaw muscles which is the strangest obsession I have seen here
because they preventnme from having angular gonions at all even at a leanness level in which I have hollow cheeks. Because they fuck up big time my face silhouette when they are swollen.And because if you are the one on yourbpr9file pic, i would set fire to an orphanage to have your face/jaw side shape

because they preventnme from having angular gonions at all even at a leanness level in which I have hollow cheeks. Because they fuck up big time my face silhouette when they are swollen.And because if you are the one on yourbpr9file pic, i would set fire to an orphanage to have your face/jaw side shape
Okay then you must have a really bad jaw insertion and your other traits are great still you cant say that dont chew and dont make them bigger to everyone because an average jaw insertion will benefit from getting bigger yours is a special case

Users who are viewing this thread

Back