Today I skipped a meal and this led to a nervous breakdown and psychosis

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
After having nearly 0 sleep due to tren for a week I finally fell asleep after classes today. I woke at 11 pm and realized the gym will soon be closed and I skipped a meal which means I have lost muscle and progress. I started cursing everything walking through my flat and beating the walls. I was about to fucking cry because the progress stalled. Then I started flooding about my catabolic breakdown in chats and have been kicked from some. It's over for my bulking cycle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, The Grinch, strawberrymushroom and 1 other person
wtf is wrong with you

• +1
Reactions: ascension and fuse
After having nearly 0 sleep due to tren for a week I finally fell asleep after classes today. I woke at 11 pm and realized the gym will soon be closed and I skipped a meal which means I have lost muscle and progress. I started cursing everything walking through my flat and beating the walls. I was about to fucking cry because the progress stalled. Then I started flooding about my catabolic breakdown in chats and have been kicked from some. It's over for my bulking cycle
Saying this during Ramadan is crazy. 12yo curries are fasting the entire day while Ur fag incompetent ass foaming at the mouth cuz you missed your daily big mac. Just lol at this nigga

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, coispet, watah and 1 other person
Meanwhile if I eat a meal I have a mental breakdown.

Fuck food

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and TUSSELEIF
a natty wont ever have to experience this a haha

roids are retarded

anti ageing mogs , i dont worry about "muh cycle" "muh progress" and down the road ill look half ur age (we are same age now)

• +1
Reactions: watah and Costcosuperstore
Rope bro so over for you you missed a meal you will never achieve your dreams just Give up man honestly

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Saying this during Ramadan is crazy. 12yo curries are fasting the entire day while Ur fag incompetent ass foaming at the mouth cuz you missed your daily big mac. Just lol at this nigga
only 14% of india is muslim

jfl you’re nuts. Just eat what you missed the following day on top of your regular calories and move on

with a mouth as big as yours i think i can comfortably fit both nuts in yo mouth i'm ngl.
DNRD GrAYcel

INB4 "b-b-but ur 2023cel" , this is my second account

Get a membership with Planet Fitness. It's 24 hours. You don't have to train there all the time. But only when your main gym is closed. You can still make some gains at Planet Fitness.

Also being sleep deprived is bad for making gains. As is skipping meals.

Get a membership with Planet Fitness. It's 24 hours. You don't have to train there all the time. But only when your main gym is closed. You can still make some gains at Planet Fitness.

Also being sleep deprived is bad for making gains. As is skipping meals.
We dont have planet fitness in Russia, no 24 hours gyms in my neighbourhood either

I cant my appetite sucks
Jfl. Use olive oil and u drink milk already right or McDonald’s I swear they put stuff that’ll make ur appetite stronger

Last edited: