today was a good day

recessedchincell

recessedchincell

Silver
Today was a good day. Met my church group for a Christmas party. Mogged my groupmates (still love them). Got one of those bubble blower things as my present. Some of my groupmates kept looking at me (girls) even though ive known them for 3 years. I even smiled in the pics we took. I smiled man. Man.... today sure was a good day. Friendship bracelets.... my fit was good. Used to have beef with one of my groupmates but we ate dinner tgt and we chill now. Recently, I've been getting more attention from girls (may be my schizophrenia) but probs because my friend in the same church keeps tryna hit me up with girls. Got rejected but they pay me a lot more attention now. Sometimes I see them looking at me from the corner of my eye. I've genuinely never felt this happy for a rlly long time. idk man.... I look good in the photos

Im still recessed and hella bloated but it didn't matter today

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, kebab and chosen-one
@FBl im tagging u cos i need the attention sorry brub

Today was a good day. Met my church group for a Christmas party. Mogged my groupmates (still love them). Got one of those bubble blower things as my present. Some of my groupmates kept looking at me (girls) even though ive known them for 3 years. I even smiled in the pics we took. I smiled man. Man.... today sure was a good day. Friendship bracelets.... my fit was good. Used to have beef with one of my groupmates but we ate dinner tgt and we chill now. Recently, I've been getting more attention from girls (may be my schizophrenia) but probs because my friend in the same church keeps tryna hit me up with girls. Got rejected but they pay me a lot more attention now. Sometimes I see them looking at me from the corner of my eye. I've genuinely never felt this happy for a rlly long time. idk man.... I look good in the photos

Im still recessed and hella bloated but it didn't matter today
im glad for you

let tomorrow be even better

• Love it
Reactions: kebab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back