Today was horrible day. Brutally moged.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I don't giva shit if you didn't read

I went to school, get mogged my my classmates, 0 eye contact with foids. BUT the worst part came after school. Me and 2 dudes (one subhuman almost truecel, second turbomanlet and framcel) went to the bus stop. Of course no single foid had eyecontact with me, but anyway chadlite arived. I felt so fuckin mogged. I heightmoged him by like 2-3' but i didn't even thought about it. BE HAVE DARK HAIR AND BLUE EYES, TALL CHIN, HIS ZYGOS GROWN UP FROM LAST TIME I SAW HIM, THEYE ARE EXACT ONES LIKE I WANT. HE HAVE FACE TYPE THAT I WANT THE MOST. FUCKKKK. HE'S LEGIT NORTH ATLANTID. This is the biggest problem. I hate this dude, he stealed my oneits, and uppon that he have face type that i dreamed of. I wouldn't care that much about legit 8 psl Tyrone. Ok after some time this 2 dudes talked to him i was silent, building rage inside, i imagined shooting to his legs, taking him to the ground and mouling him. But after one ugly foid comes to us she went streight to him they were smiling from some shit and then another aryan preetyboy commed he was with some other manlet dude they were smoking some shit, joking etc. i was silent, building rage inside. Of course some hot foid were around and no one had eyecontact with me. Ok we've got into the bus they went at the back, they ere loughing and doing other normie shit i was next to the dor listening to 5fdp-jekkyl and hide. After 2 or 3 bus stops one cute short jb with dark har got into the bus, she stood before me turned arund ass in my direction. Idk if she was turning her head around to look at me or just to the look at the road. Propably she didn't give a shit about me while i was choking from looking at her hair and side profile. When i got out of the bus i just put that hood on my head and move house sleep for a few hours. If this is how school year will look idk how i will last

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
One thing I won't miss in high school is getting mogged by 99% of the population

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
damn wasn’t gonna read
i read anyway
and GOD DAMN

sad story nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2581
I read

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Steroidmaxx asap