Told a girl I love her, she felt like shit afterwards

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
She's a acquaintance I know from sociology class , I was bored and went low inhibition so I casually dropped in her dm's that I'm probably falling in love with her without knowing it:love::love:. I expected to be ghosted ofc. But her response was perculiar; she told me she feels conflicted; feeling extremely flattered and like shit because of her female friend -- this is the part that got me thinking, why would she feel bad about her friend? Unless it's her friend that has a crush on me?

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO and Time Travel
Slayer. Can't relate

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mojopin and Butthurt Dweller
Don’t develop emotions for toilets, remember that she is an object to use for your own pleasure.

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Alexanderr, St Eroid and 3 others
I would like to add that women lie.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
She's a acquaintance I know from sociology class , I was bored and went low inhibition so I casually dropped in her dm's that I'm probably falling in love with her without knowing it:love::love:. I expected to be ghosted ofc. But her response was perculiar; she told me she feels conflicted; feeling extremely flattered and like shit because of her female friend -- this is the part that got me thinking, why would she feel bad about her friend? Unless it's her friend that has a crush on me?
:chad:

bluepilled response aka its over

"not being immediately ghosted after you tell a girl you like her = Chad"

LOL, pretty low standards boyos, you're talking to a virgin in his late 20s.
TF?? Thought you were like a college student

Thanks kind stranger!
> /s

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
smooth operator

Don’t develop emotions for toilets, remember that she is an object to use for your own pleasure.

Yes, I try and larp as a inaccessible douche. But I whevever they're still sweet and nice to me the act starts falling apart. I melt inside. I could never unironically hate women.

Yes, I try and larp as a inaccessible douche. But I whevever they're still sweet and nice to me the act starts falling apart. I melt inside. I could never unironically hate women.
no need to hate, just be realistic

Never say it as first one

Btw, if she doesn't open her legs it's just a waste of time.
So gl buddy, i hope you can fuck her soon

Ah, this is your typical chad business conversations. Time for me to leave this thread.

@Weed Bragging Alert! ban the negro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
bro you just posted cringe

JFL at you making the first move.

girl used to message me a lot, would always say hi and shit to me and id always ignore her cause i dont care about holes.

asked her out and guess what? she denied. still does that shit too

am I chad or what?