Told mom that I want $30k to Cavill max or else I'll start doing drugs

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I told her gimme the money for my surgeries or else I'll start doing some meth , she got worried af seeing my current mental state
Idk where it will end but I'll either end up being htn+ or a drug addict no way in between , I can't live my life as a wageslave normie fuck that shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, Skywalker, aspiringexcel and 34 others
What’s your main failos?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I tell my parents This pretty much everyday and they want me to the ward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, Deleted member 32973 and 5.5psl
You will ascend either way

• Love it
I told her gimme the money for my surgeries or else I'll start doing some meth , she got worried af seeing my current mental state
Idk where it will end but I'll either end up being htn+ or a drug addict no way in between , I can't live my life as a wageslave normie fuck that shit.
Fuck man. So based.

• +1
I'm thinking about becoming a drug addict as well, society is artificial and I find it better idea to give up on making money and all that bs

I just want to live off grid close to nature or become a drug addict

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 28896, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
@HarrierDuBois @tristan18 @Kamui

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!, PashtunMogger, becomingnearperfect and 2 others
I'm thinking about becoming a drug addict as well, society is artificial and I find it better idea to give up on making money and all that bs

Society is made to fail you tbh
Muh study hard get a good job pay taxes marry have kids then die
No, be good looking af , fuck girls or hookers , do drugs , don't pay taxes and then die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, AngryShortMale, HighClassMaxing and 4 others
I tell my parents This pretty much everyday and they want me to the ward
i trauma dump on her about my nose and how much i hate it and how everything that happens to me is her fault since i didnt asked to be born to suffer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incelmogger, Deleted member 28896, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Gekkeboom

show her you will end up as this guy on drugs if you dont cavillmax

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
But behaving like this idk if I’ll get inheritance money , I have a brother.

I want atleast 100k euros which my parents have

• +1
Get a loan. Become handsome. Automatically get paid more for being handsome. Get your money back.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, sozz, HighClassMaxing and 5 others
Get a loan. Become handsome. Automatically get paid more for being handsome. Get your money back.
What if you get botched tho jfl ?
Loan + ugly = suicide

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, Deleted member 28896 and poopoohead
oh this is why you got mad at me,remember bro ask girls to rate you when you have a perfect jaw,your eyes and nose/skull shape will always keep you sub human,your probs 5'11 too hoping jaw can carry everything,gonna end up looking ugly as shit just like this guy

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
No, be good looking af , fuck girls or hookers , do drugs , don't pay taxes and then die
Literally

Loan + ugly = suicide
That’s why you don’t go cheap on surgery. You go with the best of the best, the best man for the job, you must look under rocks to find them.

• +1
Reactions: fl0w and 5.5psl
why do u post these type of threads

u realise it invalidates every single opinion of urs right?

• Hmm...
oh this is why you got mad at me,remember bro ask girls to rate you when you have a perfect jaw,your eyes and nose/skull shape will always keep you sub human,your probs 5'11 too hoping jaw can carry everything,gonna end up looking ugly as shit just like this guy View attachment 2509144
I'm 6'4 lil bro , if I was 5'11 I would have 10000 posts on .is and not on .org

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Meister!, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
I don't understand
u have some very strong opinions but then people just look thru ur threads and see ur a crackhead who blackmails their family for surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kanderior, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 32196 and 4 others
Loan + ugly = suicide
I saw ops face he is actually good looking just a mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

If I can get the nature path I’ll just get high on psychedelics daily. Life is not real if you’re sub 6

gigabased this + better looking wife for improved off spring or ugly + ugly face for ugly descendants, ur parents cant see the long game being played, this is what happens with trash pollutes a bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and poopoohead
But behaving like this idk if I’ll get inheritance money , I have a brother.

I want atleast 100k euros which my parents have
just make it clear u will go ER on ur brother if this happens and to be smart, fortune favors the bold, either way u win cause u can play the over confidence of their nonsense as they are usually told by a collective they need to have people spied on, absolute 2000iq moves can be made, be smart.

We’d honestly be good friends irl. We share similar values and height so we’d just go to parties and be based

• Love it
dont do what society tells you because society only wants the worst for you they want you drained after 8 hours of wage slaving so you cant do nothning

• +1
dont do what society tells you because society only wants the worst for you they want you drained after 8 hours of wage slaving so you cant do nothning
exactly, always advocate the oppisite ur peers and society wants u to believe in, ive been conflicted in the palestine israel thing, very unfortunate, so im grilling in the middle.

• +1
Eyebrows
Eyes
Nose
Lips
Chin
Jaw

So IOW, everything basically. Welcome to subhumanity, bro. And height alone is cope if you got garbage face, so no coping der.

• +1
yo daddy shouldve wore a condom

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Crayola CØck
I'm 6'4 lil bro , if I was 5'11 I would have 10000 posts on .is and not on .org
if this is your state a 6'4 it never began for your retard brain

• Hmm...
Do you go to clubs? Go to places that are dark, nobody can see your face. All that matters is height, frame, body at poorly lit clubs.

• +1
If you were my son I would just kick you out and disown you

• JFL
Richard ramirez did coke and it made him lean, so its s win win scenario for you

• Love it
Do you go to clubs? Go to places that are dark, nobody can see your face. All that matters is height, frame, body at poorly lit clubs.
Yeh body and height matters a lot in clubs I have been there and got slays too

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Yeh body and height matters a lot in clubs I have been there and got slays too
so you're not even incel but escalating this hard?

meth is crazy drug. the high is unbeatable though. never felt anything like it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and 5.5psl
sup op mirin nw gains

• Love it
What's better , meth or coke ?
meth makes you feel godlike, I have never felt such a dopamine rush in my life, but is a huge looksmin and if you get addicted it takes a toll on your finances and well being, I've seen it happen to others and that is why I've only done it twice in my life. it good to do it once or twice for the experience be cause there is nothing like it but try not to do it again. the second time I did meth was combined with acid and alcohol with sex as the cherry on top. it was the best and most insane I felt in my life.

cocaine on the other hand is ideal for leanmaxxing and is a looksmax. when I do cocaine my appetite is suppressed and my face completely debloats and hollows out. legit gives me a .5 increase in psl. there is a reason why so amen models do it. plus the high is also a good sensation on top of that.

so cocaine imo

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and 5.5psl
I feel guilty about wanting to get surgery (especially OBO) cos I know it would make my mum sad and I think back to when I was a kid before any of this.

But things are different as an adult and as long as it doesn't go wrong it will be fine. I just need to be able to get the OBO with giant somehow without them knowing beforehand, even though I'll be hopefully moving back in after uni to save money

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Meister! and Deleted member 28896