Told mom that I want $30k to Cavill max or else I'll start doing drugs

I'm thinking about becoming a drug addict as well, society is artificial and I find it better idea to give up on making money and all that bs

I just want to live off grid close to nature or become a drug addict
True minus the drug addict part lmao

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Your a little bitch who cries to his mommy for his surgery money, nothing but a spoilt child

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Its a huge community even if everyone start helping each other with 10-100 dollar each person we all can ascend to HTN maxx

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Your a little bitch who cries to his mommy for his surgery money, nothing but a spoilt child
I want my surgeries before mid of 2025 man should I rob some houses ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Chadelite
Your mom must pay for the surgeries

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
I told her gimme the money for my surgeries or else I'll start doing some meth , she got worried af seeing my current mental state
Idk where it will end but I'll either end up being htn+ or a drug addict no way in between , I can't live my life as a wageslave normie fuck that shit.
Just be a complete asshole to ur parents and make them believe it was a mistake to put u on this planet theory.
How about u man up and think of ways to actually get money and start working for it instead of being a miserable little cunt?
Or actually, just ldar and take drugs brody. One less subhuman on this board soon.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Struggler03 and 5.5psl
I told her gimme the money for my surgeries or else I'll start doing some meth , she got worried af seeing my current mental state
Idk where it will end but I'll either end up being htn+ or a drug addict no way in between , I can't live my life as a wageslave normie fuck that shit.
beat her up

meth makes you feel godlike, I have never felt such a dopamine rush in my life, but is a huge looksmin and if you get addicted it takes a toll on your finances and well being, I've seen it happen to others and that is why I've only done it twice in my life. it good to do it once or twice for the experience be cause there is nothing like it but try not to do it again. the second time I did meth was combined with acid and alcohol with sex as the cherry on top. it was the best and most insane I felt in my life.

cocaine on the other hand is ideal for leanmaxxing and is a looksmax. when I do cocaine my appetite is suppressed and my face completely debloats and hollows out. legit gives me a .5 increase in psl. there is a reason why so amen models do it. plus the high is also a good sensation on top of that.

so cocaine imo
over

meth makes you feel godlike, I have never felt such a dopamine rush in my life, but is a huge looksmin and if you get addicted it takes a toll on your finances and well being, I've seen it happen to others and that is why I've only done it twice in my life. it good to do it once or twice for the experience be cause there is nothing like it but try not to do it again. the second time I did meth was combined with acid and alcohol with sex as the cherry on top. it was the best and most insane I felt in my life.

cocaine on the other hand is ideal for leanmaxxing and is a looksmax. when I do cocaine my appetite is suppressed and my face completely debloats and hollows out. legit gives me a .5 increase in psl. there is a reason why so amen models do it. plus the high is also a good sensation on top of that.

so cocaine imo
stims make my lips red and full it looksmaxxes me hard but dries the water out of my body

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
cocaine and hookers for 30.000$....forget about injecting plastic in your face, incel

• Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
I'll start doing some meth
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars