Tolerance to Carbs = High T

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Diamond
Was watching a bunch of gymmaxing video and a video by the very handsome Dr.Mike came up where he explains signs of High T.

One of them is, tolerance to carbs, or in better words, being able to eat a lot od carbs like pasta, rice, bread without feeling sleepy and in serious need of a nap.
To become a beast like gymmaxer, you will need to eat a lot on your bulk and carbs are going to be the primary source of kcal to feed your muscles w energy and make em recover.

But, if you are like me and 120 grams of pasta put you to sleep, bulking gets very hard and I am failing indeed.

What's your relation with carbs and waht do you think about this little piece of info?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and goldpill
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, zharupodrugu, Gaygymmaxx and 5 others
Carbs is literally energy how tf do u feel tired after eating them. Ur body is just malfunctioning

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
I like carbs!

It's true. Carbs are goated

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 32485
I like crabs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Was watching a bunch of gymmaxing video and a video by the very handsome Dr.Mike came up where he explains signs of High T.

One of them is, tolerance to carbs, or in better words, being able to eat a lot od carbs like pasta, rice, bread without feeling sleepy and in serious need of a nap.
To become a beast like gymmaxer, you will need to eat a lot on your bulk and carbs are going to be the primary source of kcal to feed your muscles w energy and make em recover.

But, if you are like me and 120 grams of pasta put you to sleep, bulking gets very hard and I am failing indeed.

What's your relation with carbs and waht do you think about this little piece of info?
Try potatoes, brown rice, quinoa ecc

good for long resistance training, but idk for weightlifting I think fats are better option

White Carb are gay, bloats you, and nutrient empty

Carbs is the shit

jfl at all these niggas saying "carbs are the shit" "I love carbs" just because they wanna seem High T :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: sudanguy
your resistance to carbs has to do with your usual intake, not testosterone. Only connection is that T increases energy levels so might mitigate the crash, but those are completely separate systems

That's call Endomorphy. Feeling unsiated after eating moderate amounts of carbs and feeling brain fog when you eat too much.

Brad Pitt Laughing GIF