tongue chewing might ...

wonderwhy

wonderwhy

Moroccan bad man innit
the theory is tongue chewing consistently for 1 hour a day or more might open mid suture palate which might widen the maxilla and getting some forward growth . I've tried it for 3 days and the fourth day i woke up feeling my palate hurt . the process might take up to 2 years if done with mewing we might get some great results ofc this might be less effective if you're 25+ . also this will make the tongue more stronger which means more force applied .

what's your thoughts niggaaas ????????

Sobo 1909 100   Palatine process of maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: hilley
mumbai basement science

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fucknigga, Soychadcell, capybar and 5 others
mumbai basement science
nigga science wouldn't exist if people didn't try some unusual shit and experiment , you lose nothing with trying this theory we already know mewing works this shit also has a higher % of it working since force is applied and you literally can feel the pain yourself after doing it for four days which means it's working it's like putting braces

The cope just never stops.

i had a guy (from north EU don’t remember from where exactly) that automatically did it all high school.

I saw him this summer and his forward growth is insane

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
Its all pointless if you dont clench your butt muscles with finger in it combined with subliminals with 5d beigns from different dimension 😒

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
the theory is tongue chewing consistently for 1 hour a day or more might open mid suture palate which might widen the maxilla and getting some forward growth . I've tried it for 3 days and the fourth day i woke up feeling my palate hurt . the process might take up to 2 years if done with mewing we might get some great results ofc this might be less effective if you're 25+ . also this will make the tongue more stronger which means more force applied .

what's your thoughts niggaaas ????????

View attachment 2542345
It will fuck your tounge and you will not see any changes, just buy gum

The cope just never stops.
coping is good for your mental health if it doesn't give you jaw gains it helps you not roping and having a miserable life while niggas enjoying and living normal life

It will fuck your tounge and you will not see any changes, just buy gum
you can use gum and do tongue chewing with it or just your tongue , the tongue is a muscle it can be trained nothing is gonna fuck your tongue more than breathing through your mouth

coping is good for your mental health if it doesn't give you jaw gains it helps you not roping and having a miserable life while niggas enjoying and living normal life

JFL it literally doesn't change shit, one way or another. No, coping is not good, you either get the real deal or just takethings for what they are. Better rope than living in a lie, it never saved anyone

JFL it literally doesn't change shit, one way or another. No, coping is not good, you either get the real deal or just takethings for what they are. Better rope than living in a lie, it never saved anyone
people will try it , keep schopenhauering ma g

people will try it , keep schopenhauering ma g

There's a treshold above which you're pretty much universally considered attractive, going from a 4 to a 5 won't do shit, you're still gonna be invisible.

And i'm talking about surgeries here, not your worthless cope.

There's a treshold above which you're pretty much universally considered attractive, going from a 4 to a 5 won't do shit, you're still gonna be invisible.

And i'm talking about surgeries here, not your worthless cope.
improving small things will make a huge different you're not just going to mew or do chewing and that's it also this two things works for people that don't have blackops2cel facial structure tier , everything has a limit you might get capped at mtn just because of your pheno even if you have god tier facial structure it all comes down to improving and see what you achieved the next two years nothing to be expected within a month or two , if you need more than three surgries chances are you're not gonna make it in life in terms of looks , shit pheno don't even bother