Took some proviron yesterday before sleep

X

x69

?????? ????
I already suspected that I had too much estrogen that caused me to have lots of stress.

Yesterday I took 25mg Proviron before sleep and I didn't feel different waking up. But as the day progressed I found out that my stress levels where almost non-existent lol.
My mood improved a lot and I could get angry/aggressive without getting cortisol-spikes/stress. I was also really confident the whole day.

- Didn't get masculinized
- Bloat didn't go away yet
- Bones didn't grow
- No effects on my body yet

Will update you guys with pics and progression in 20 days. Since that's how long I will be using proviron.
Also I will be shitposting every few days on my proviron and will praise it like it's a miracle drug.

Take some proviron if you're depressed instead of anti-depressants. Works better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
JFL if you take roids for stress reliever just lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
JFL if you take roids for stress reliever just lol
I wait for the other benefits + im doing it at 17 when high natural HGH is flowing through my veins. DHT + Bone growth from HGH is instant slayer.

No stress is just a benefit. Confidence and aggression when needed is another

• +1
Please change your avatar.

• +1
Gonn
I already suspected that I had too much estrogen that caused me to have lots of stress.

Yesterday I took 25mg Proviron before sleep and I didn't feel different waking up. But as the day progressed I found out that my stress levels where almost non-existent lol.
My mood improved a lot and I could get angry/aggressive without getting cortisol-spikes/stress. I was also really confident the whole day.

- Didn't get masculinized
- Bloat didn't go away yet
- Bones didn't grow
- No effects on my body yet

Will update you guys with pics and progression in 20 days. Since that's how long I will be using proviron.
Also I will be shitposting every few days on my proviron and will praise it like it's a miracle drug.

Take some proviron if you're depressed instead of anti-depressants. Works better

Gonna be honest, 25mg/day for 20 days is like weaker than most female steroid cycles. Like, it might help mentally if you take ot for a few weeks. But you're not going to see any muscle mass increase and definately not bone growth. Maybe facial hair but idek tbh at that dose.

If I was to cycle proviron only, It would be at 125mg/day for at least 8 weeks.

• +1
How did you manage to get proviron?

• +1
How did you manage to get proviron?
Bought it from someone I came in contact with. Can't say a lot about it since I will break the rule of 'No illegal discussions'

• +1