Topical finasteride is a no brainer

B

britishchadlite

Iron
Major study compared it to oral:
-it had a statistically insignificant difference in hair regrowth compared to oral
-BUT quantities of fin detected in blood were 100X less
-it lowered serum dht half as much as oral.
-AND it had the same level of reported sides as the placebo group meaning no or little side effects

Looks like a much safer option for hairloss compared to oral fin or research chems like ru58841. Thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Skywalker, Maalik and 1 other person
I’ll link study in a minute

much safer yes but less effective

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
topical dutasteride is less systemic than topical finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
34D9509E F3E5 4BD4 ABD6 7B1A1238DF18

This is graph of hair regrowth over 24 weeks shows difference between oral and topical is very miniscule

• Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Skywalker
View attachment 2507546
This is graph of hair regrowth over 24 weeks shows difference between oral and topical is very miniscule
the study between minoxil and rosemary oil is also miniscle does that mean rosemary oil is near as good? no just look at any good befor and after hair regains all of them is with oral fin and topical minox

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
read what u just said
meant to say its risky becaise you have way more of a chance of your hairline getting pushed back while on topical

This being an only 24 week study doesn't really give us much. Finasteride is a long-term prevention medication. It does give some insight into it's regrowth efficacy, but I'd be interested in it's long-term prevention abilities.

I believe it wouldn't be a good long-term replacement for oral Finasteride given it's lack in effecting serum DHT levels, but it could be used as an adjunct to oral.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Major study compared it to oral:
-it had a statistically insignificant difference in hair regrowth compared to oral
-BUT quantities of fin detected in blood were 100X less
-it lowered serum dht half as much as oral.
-AND it had the same level of reported sides as the placebo group meaning no or little side effects

Looks like a much safer option for hairloss compared to oral fin or research chems like ru58841. Thoughts?
Any brands selling it individually? All the ones I saw include minoxidil in their formulas

topical dutasteride is less systemic than topical finasteride
So it goes like this in terms of hair loss prevention whilst maintaining low sides ?
Topical Dut
RU
Topical FIN
Oral Fin
Oral DUT.

its been known for a while topical is a meme, if it goes systemic (dut) ur better off w an oral, if it doesnt then whats the point. i forget the reddit science behind it but youre not doing anything to protect follicles from androgens w topical

So it goes like this in terms of hair loss prevention whilst maintaining low sides ?
Topical Dut
RU
Topical FIN
Oral Fin
Oral DUT.
ru gives strongest sides, dut gives less sides than fin.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
its been known for a while topical is a meme, if it goes systemic (dut) ur better off w an oral, if it doesnt then whats the point.

ru gives strongest sides, dut gives less sides than fin.
Both of the things you’ve said are somewhat wrong:

Topical does goes systemic, but to a much less degree. This has been proven.

Depending on how you’ll react to RU, you might not even get noticeable sides. Depending on AR sensitivity and your binding affinity

How does DUT give less sides if it’s stronger, blocking out close to 90 percent of your DHT?

Both of the things you’ve said are somewhat wrong:

Topical does goes systemic, but to a much less degree. This has been proven.

Depending on how you’ll react to RU, you might not even get noticeable sides. Depending on AR sensitivity and your binding affinity

How does DUT give less sides if it’s stronger, blocking out close to 90 percent of your DHT?
ill leave the topical point but im pretty sure on haircafe's youtube channel he made the topical claim, regardless fuck topicals.

not gonna link studies but in random trials dut has less reported sides in every case. more complicated than just the reduction of dht. dont know mechanism and im pretty sure its unknown as to why.

• +1
Min alone is enough don't take this tranny drug unless absolutely necessary. But ya topical > pill.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and MaestheticMaso
ill leave the topical point but im pretty sure on haircafe's youtube channel he made the topical claim, regardless fuck topicals.

not gonna link studies but in random trials dut has less reported sides in every case. more complicated than just the reduction of dht. dont know mechanism and im pretty sure its unknown as to why.

Very strange, how comes most people use fin rather than DUT then.

I think RU is the most promising If you react well as it’s selective like sarms.

Very strange, how comes most people use fin rather than DUT then.

I think RU is the most promising If you react well as it’s selective like sarms.
dut is still new on scene for hairloss and derms/docs dont even know to recommend it, will prob be prescribed more down the line and yea ru works like magic. gave me annoying but manageable sides. just too expensive and annoying to apply

• +1
dut is still new on scene for hairloss and derms/docs dont even know to recommend it, will prob be prescribed more down the line and yea ru works like magic. gave me annoying but manageable sides. just too expensive and annoying to apply
Need to find a good hair loss stack and protocol because I’m Norwood 2 early and I want to roid.