Topical thyroid regrows skin tissue and increases thickness

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Maha shudra incel
Abstract
The present study concerns the effect of topical treatment with a cream formulation of triiodothyroacetic acid (TRIAC) in comparison with a placebo preparation in producing a reversal of skin atrophy induced by long-term employment of topical glucocorticoid therapy in humans. A total of 39 patients with clinically verified skin atrophy due to long-term use of topical potent glucocorticoids were randomized. The changes in skin thickness, elastic fibers, and hyaluronic acid were evaluated by means of sonography and histology. After 8 weeks' treatment, the skin thickness measured by sonography increased by 16% in the epidermis, 8% in the dermis, and epidermis + dermis in the placebo group. In the TRIAC 0.1% group, the corresponding values were 24% ( p=0.063) in the epidermis, 28% ( p=0.042) in the dermis, and 25% ( p=0.039) in the epidermis + dermis. After 8 weeks, in the placebo group, the skin thickness measured by biopsy increased by 5% in the epidermis, epidermis + dermis, and 6% in the dermis. In the TRIAC 0.1% group, the corresponding values were 31% ( p=0.041) in the epidermis, 46% ( p=0.041) in the dermis and 44% ( p=0.043) in the epidermis + dermis. After 8 weeks, the elastic fibers of moderately irregular and thickened fibers increased by 56% in the placebo group and 100% ( p=0.043) in the TRIAC 0.1 group. This study indicates that topical treatment with TRIAC appears to reverse glucocorticoid-induced skin atrophy under the narrow conditions tested.

@TsarTsar444 @PseudoMaxxer @Napoleon1800

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, TsarTsar444, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
Good thread

Abstract
The present study concerns the effect of topical treatment with a cream formulation of triiodothyroacetic acid (TRIAC) in comparison with a placebo preparation in producing a reversal of skin atrophy induced by long-term employment of topical glucocorticoid therapy in humans. A total of 39 patients with clinically verified skin atrophy due to long-term use of topical potent glucocorticoids were randomized. The changes in skin thickness, elastic fibers, and hyaluronic acid were evaluated by means of sonography and histology. After 8 weeks' treatment, the skin thickness measured by sonography increased by 16% in the epidermis, 8% in the dermis, and epidermis + dermis in the placebo group. In the TRIAC 0.1% group, the corresponding values were 24% ( p=0.063) in the epidermis, 28% ( p=0.042) in the dermis, and 25% ( p=0.039) in the epidermis + dermis. After 8 weeks, in the placebo group, the skin thickness measured by biopsy increased by 5% in the epidermis, epidermis + dermis, and 6% in the dermis. In the TRIAC 0.1% group, the corresponding values were 31% ( p=0.041) in the epidermis, 46% ( p=0.041) in the dermis and 44% ( p=0.043) in the epidermis + dermis. After 8 weeks, the elastic fibers of moderately irregular and thickened fibers increased by 56% in the placebo group and 100% ( p=0.043) in the TRIAC 0.1 group. This study indicates that topical treatment with TRIAC appears to reverse glucocorticoid-induced skin atrophy under the narrow conditions tested.

@TsarTsar444 @PseudoMaxxer @Napoleon1800
Link to original article?

Link to original article?

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Napoleon1800
Did you try this?

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
Hard to get a carrier , dmso on facial skin I’ve heard reports of it being irritating . I wish they market topical t3
Yeah, i've had the same problem.

U tried dmso?
Nah, i've tried many solutions, i think anything that isn't hyaluronic acid or an oil carrier will probably do more harm than not, it will dry the skin out.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Nah, i've tried many solutions, i think anything that isn't hyaluronic acid or an oil carrier will probably do more harm than not, it will dry the skin out.
Did u read the article that said t3 ceases fat burning after a while because BAT resistance? And administering a special adipose tissue targeter tripled weight loss. Fk broo they gatekeepe everything

• +1
Did u read the article that said t3 ceases fat burning after a while because BAT resistance? And administering a special adipose tissue targeter tripled weight loss. Fk broo they gatekeepe everything
No, I didn't. The only time I got rapid weight loss from t3 was when I was taking a quarter cynomel 6x a day.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
do you have the link?

do you have the link?

• Woah