Torso length and hip width are pretty good determiners for vagina size

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken

I think torso length and hip width are pretty good determiners for vagina size. It is not the height of of the women (head to foot) which determines the depth of the vagina.
There is definitely a racial difference and also genetic factors which determine the length of vagina. White women give birth to babies with larger heads "on average" so their hips are "on average" broader, and their vaginal opening is also larger. Black women, actually have smaller vagina's. They give birth to babies with smaller heads and have smaller hips. Black women store more body fat on their buttocks, but their hips are actually smaller (men and women). White people also have longer torso's and white women also have longer vagina's. Asian women have shorter vagina's than both black and white women, have wider openings than black women, but not as large as white women. Unlike penis size, the body size/shape of a woman has an influence on vaginal size. Taller women (longer torso) with wider hips will most likely have longer and deeper set vagina. Torso size/length is more significant than actual height.

The author of the text is an Indian gynecologist with a proven profile, so I think it's reliable

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 5746, randomvanish and 6 others
I have narrow hips, over for me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, jellyfish101, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
You are not a woman
IMG 20210323 181120

I will have sons with peanut skulls

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Deleted member 5746, pizza and 1 other person
So from that we can conclude that short women with narrow hips are ideal for str

I think torso length and hip width are pretty good determiners for vagina size. It is not the height of of the women (head to foot) which determines the depth of the vagina.
There is definitely a racial difference and also genetic factors which determine the length of vagina. White women give birth to babies with larger heads "on average" so their hips are "on average" broader, and their vaginal opening is also larger. Black women, actually have smaller vagina's. They give birth to babies with smaller heads and have smaller hips. Black women store more body fat on their buttocks, but their hips are actually smaller (men and women). White people also have longer torso's and white women also have longer vagina's. Asian women have shorter vagina's than both black and white women, have wider openings than black women, but not as large as white women. Unlike penis size, the body size/shape of a woman has an influence on vaginal size. Taller women (longer torso) with wider hips will most likely have longer and deeper set vagina. Torso size/length is more significant than actual height.

The author of the text is an Indian gynecologist with a proven profile, so I think it's reliable
you searched it because I said blacks were tighter?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 4106
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
fun fact the reason women like asses is because a busty ass is a sign of narrow hips on a man and narrow hips are attractive

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 5746, R@m@ and 1 other person
fun fact the reason women like asses is because a busty ass is a sign of narrow hips on a man and narrow hips are attractive
Also, because of the shoulder-hip ratio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
So from that we can conclude that short women with narrow hips are ideal for str
why would you want a girl with a short vagina? (although a tight vagina is a must)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 4106
why would you want a girl with a short vagina? (although a tight vagina is a must)
It’s true, I’m 7.2in, I don’t need to worry about it

• +1
Reactions: Julius
It’s true, I’m 7.2in, I don’t need to worry about it
lol if you have a big dick a long vagina is better, because with a short one you are going to hit her cervix and hurt her (however some girls enjoy it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
All this shit is meaningless if you have a large cock. Most women can't take big dicks.

0 scientific background

Women love my cock

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision