Train ur hands, women love hands

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Also you will get more respect from men, bcs ur handshake is gonna be strong and virile.
Ur fingergame would get levelled up and foids just love hands vascular thick wrist large finger hands
Cd22c8831ca0cfaec1dc53f4ce3c0469

501268957a949f0274a3668e405daab7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 11887, Looksmaxxer20 and 5 others
how?

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
So train forearms?

dont care

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd

just train hands bro :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, piec, RoyaleWithCheese and 7 others
Good question:
-Heavy farmer walks
-Rice bucket forearms and hands workout (would make a guide of this)
-Dont use lifting straps at the gym
-Pronated bicep curls
-Weighted pull ups
-Hammer curls
Alot of guys say that my handshake feels like concrete, the handshake is so important, ur hands are ur most unique and principal weapon in this realm, you need strong hands

• +1
Reactions: zura, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
-you can't train fingers
-you can't train wrist
-you can't train vascularization

neck it op

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, sanchez451, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
-you can't train fingers
-you can't train wrist

neck it op
You can thicken the connective tissue in ur wrist and get stronger ligaments and tendons silly fuck, same goes to finger and vascularization is a by product of muscle gains, the more muscle you have the more veins you need to irrigate the cells with blood

-you can't train fingers
-you can't train wrist

neck it op
vascularization: train forearms enough so that they are developed, be lean enough, then flex your arm in good lighting and you'll have aesthetic hands.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and ConfusedBolivian
Good question:
-Heavy farmer walks
-Pronated bicep curls
-Weighted pull ups
-Hammer curls
Alot of guys say that my handshake feels like concrete, the handshake is so important, ur hands are ur most unique and principal weapon in this realm, you need strong hands
i dont see how heavy farmer walks would improve ur hand tho

I love how this dudes with anime avis talk about "you cant train ur hands" jfl and u cant make a women cum with ur fingers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FBl, zura, hopecel and 2 others
if you're a teen get a dishwashing, construction or hardware store job

-you can't train fingers
-you can't train wrist

neck it op
you can train fingers and make them "bigger" by rock climbing and to improve vascularization just do pull ups/leanmaxx you lazy faggot

You can thicken the connective tissue in ur wrist and get stronger ligaments and tendons silly fuck, same goes to finger and vascularization is a by product of muscle gains, the more muscle you have the more veins you need to irrigate the cells with blood
yeah you can thisken them by 1 milimeter you deluded retard, and no, you won't get crazy vasc just by being lean if your genetics don't allow it

i dont see how heavy farmer walks would improve ur hand tho
Muscle gains, thickens wrist by making tendons and ligaments stronger and ur wrist will feel hard as a rock on a handshake, i lived with farmers in Jungld Bolivia, they do alot of heavy shit with the hands and the handshake is just brutal, all the city boys have femine faggot hands that turn off women

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
you can train fingers and make them "bigger" by rock climbing and to improve vascularization just do pull ups/leanmaxx you lazy faggot
-no, you can't make your fingers bigger
-pull up for vascularization xDDDDDDDD how about you pull up my ballsack you faggot nigger

yeah you can thisken them by 1 milimeter you deluded retard, and no, you won't get crazy vasc just by being lean if your genetics don't allow it
Keep coping

Good question:
-Heavy farmer walks
-Pronated bicep curls
-Weighted pull ups
-Hammer curls
if you make a guide please tag me ty <3

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Hands are like dick, if you have big dick or big hands congrats that is an attractive trait, but if you have soft hands cuz of no training and you have an 8 incher but have no stroke game then you are not maximizing ir potential.

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel
are like dick, if you have big dick or big hands congrats that is an attractive trait, but if you have soft hands cuz of no training and you have an 8 incher but have no stroke game then you are not maximizing ir potential.
Do you think small hands are a big problem? I remember comparing them with one foid that was into me and I barely handmogged her JFL

Do you think small hands are a big problem? I remember comparing them with one foid that was into me and I barely handmogged her JFL
Yes hands are a problem, my big brother is 6'5 but has baby hands and he was laughed at by family members for that, if you have small hands then leanmaxx (leanmaxx is the base to be attractive) and train ur forearms and hands with the exercises i listed.
Also you know that women always check a mans hands so of course hands are important for attraction

Yes hands are a problem, my big brother is 6'5 but has baby hands and he was laughed at by family members for that, if you have small hands then leanmaxx (leanmaxx is the base to be attractive) and train ur forearms and hands with the exercises i listed.
Also you know that women always check a mans hands so of course hands are important for attraction
Leanmaxxing makes ur fingers look larger so it gives the illusion of a bigger hand + makes u vascular

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
it's really over for smallhandcells :lul:
I've noticed even my friends have small hands but foids not, maybe we are all low T or idk.
Even @Prettyboy has small hands for what I remember in his older threads

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt and Ryldoo IS COPING
it's really over for smallhandcells :lul:
I've noticed even my friends have small hands but foids not, maybe we are all low T or idk.
Even @Prettyboy has small hands for what I remember in his older threads
Small hands = low prenatal testosterone but you can improve ur hands with exercise and leanmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: zura and Ryldoo IS COPING
not ideal certainly but it's cope tier tbh, id you sufficiently size mog her with your height/frame/muscles she won't care about your small hands

not ideal certainly but it's cope tier tbh, id you sufficiently size mog her with your height/frame/muscles she won't care about your small hands
I heighmogged her into oblivion almost 1 foot difference she was 5' and me almost 6' but I don't think it's cope it could really turn her on if I had 23 cm demon king hands and not fucking 17 cm babyboy hands :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Dumb, of course train full body but gym fags never focus on forearms or hands
Arent pulling exercises enough for forearms. Its really my forearms that give out before my other muscles do

True i agree bro, of course hands are not as important as face or frame jfl but hands do have an important role in making her wet

• +1
Arent pulling exercises enough for forearms. Its really my forearms that give out before my other muscles do
If that happens you have weak forearms, specifically a weak brachio radialis muscle, heavy hammer curls will fix that issue

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
If that happens you have weak forearms, specifically a weak brachio radialis muscle, heavy hammer curls will fix that issue
I never saw a natty guy that had huge bíceps and small forearms, biceps and forearms are like brothers bond together in every moment

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
you got bigger problems than your hands bhai
you think 6' is not enough? JFL at you bro I facemogg/heightmogg all of her friends but w/e I was retard who didn't take opportunity

you think 6' is not enough? JFL at you bro I facemogg/heightmogg all of her friends but w/e I was retard who didn't take opportunity
if you were 6'5 the opportunity would take you by your dick

• So Sad
Enough bro, decent height u habe no problems with that height if ur face is good

• +1
Height is just a compliment to ur face, you can be 6'5 but still subhuman incel if ugly face

Good question:
-Heavy farmer walks
-Pronated bicep curls
-Weighted pull ups
-Hammer curls
have you ever tried Captains of Crush?

My hands will forever be cucked by my sub 6 inch wrists

Haven't measured but realistically probably like 6-7 inches
Okay, yeah. Mine are 6.9" and I have a pretty twink build. I rock climb and do all kinds of exotic forearm exercises and my 77 year old dad still wrist and forearm mogs me, despite never touching a weight in his life, and being 2-3" shorter than I am.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155