Train ur hands, women love hands

Okay, yeah. Mine are 6.9" and I have a pretty twink build. I rock climb and do all kinds of exotic forearm exercises and my 77 year old dad still wrist and forearm mogs me, despite never touching a weight in his life, and being 2-3" shorter than I am.
Should I rock climb? I did the ape index shit and mine was like 1.09

Should I rock climb? I did the ape index shit and mine was like 1.09
Yeah, it's a great hobby. Gets you in shape. Lots of high quality women. Gives you an excuse to get outside or go on trips with people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
white hands or death

-you can't train fingers
-you can't train wrist
-you can't train vascularization

neck it op
- rock climbing/hangboarding
- “bonesmash”/rockclimbing/construction
- farmer carries/ALL OF THE ABOVE

Kys you retard

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 51465
wait this is such lifefuel If he has small wrists? DOES ANYONE THINK THIS GUYYS WRISTS ARE SMALL? PLEASE HELP
Small wrists are a failo, his hands look aesthetic due to low body fat and vascularity

true tbh hands are the most underrated thing on a man‘s body
I love when a female compares her hand to mine when we are dating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887
Small wrists are a failo, his hands look aesthetic due to low body fat and vascularity
water, but it still looks good and the reason I asked was because I have small wrists too and I thought it was impossible to make your hands look good with them

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
water, but it still looks good and the reason I asked was because I have small wrists too and I thought it was impossible to make your hands look good with them
Small wrist and bug hands is ok, but small wrists and small hand is suifuel low test shit.
Low body fat and training forearms mogs for hand aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices

Attachments

• th-2142706078.jpg
    th-2142706078.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
Isn't small wrist the best? Since muscles will pop off u have small wrist? Or am I mistaken?

Isn't small wrist the best? Since muscles will pop off u have small wrist? Or am I mistaken?
Small wrist = small bones
Smaller bones = less muscle.
You will look smaller and less muscular with small wrist

Attachments

• IMG-20240102-WA0013.jpg
    IMG-20240102-WA0013.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
but yeah comparing mogs too
but comparing only if u have short nails tbh i hate it when they are not short enough (as a man) on female long nails mog imo

Last edited:
Small wrist and bug hands is ok, but small wrists and small hand is suifuel low test shit.
Low body fat and training forearms mogs for hand aesthetics
100% facts, I have small wrist but big hands and big, vascular forearms. I mog so fucking hard with it and girls always tell me they look hot

• Love it