Training martial arts is one of the best ways to social maxx

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
If u dont like martial arts just go to 1,2 classes and tell everyone that u do it,people will respect u far more and care more about your opinion, but it must be boxing,muay thai,kickboxing,wrestling,jiu jitsu, kickboxing these are the well respected contact martial arts not like pussy wing chun and kung fu,

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Schönling, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
What about WWE?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: weallburninhell and MandibularCel
I have been boxing for years. It's true. Doing sports and being somewhat good at it will make people respect you.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
yes but it wont make you get laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), RamRanchCowboy and 1 other person
It only works if it's boxing, kickboxing or wrestling. Anything else and people will think you're autistic.
I remember my mom signed me up for Karate because I was too small and weak to play rugby as part of a team so she thought that if I learned some shitty chink fighting moves i'd become a gigachad.
70% of the place was made up of people whose moms obviously had the same idea.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Memeito, Deleted member 3202 and 6 others
Yes but you'll get respected more by the men around you.
Yeah,but normies/chads wouldnt mock u because of it
i know thats tje reason im at least somewhat respected
It only works if it's boxing, kickboxing or wrestling. Anything else and people will think you're autistic.
I remember my mom signed me up for Karate because I was too small and weak to play rugby as part of a team so she thought that if I learned some shitty chink fighting moves i'd become a gigachad.
70% of the place was made up of people whose moms obviously had the same idea.
bjj is ultra social martial art

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
This will not work if under 5’8 nor will it work for 90% of Indians and Asians.

If u dont like martial arts just go to 1,2 classes and tell everyone that u do it,people will respect u far more and care more about your opinion, but it must be boxing,muay thai,kickboxing,wrestling,jiu jitsu, kickboxing these are the well respected contact martial arts not like pussy wing chun and kung fu,
lol go to 2 classes and tell everyone u can fight? Then when someone fights you and fucks you up in 5 seconds u look like an even bigger goof

legit. i’m very lowkey about it so only a few of my friends know but when i’ve told them, they were pretty surprised and asked me questions and were curious about it.

one of my friends actually did a mma class a few days ago and texted me “i respect you prettyboymaxxing. i just did a mma class and they worked the shit out of me.” ive had a few other people seemingly respect me more/we’ve bonded over the fact that we do a martial art.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, goat2x and Deleted member 3123
lol go to 2 classes and tell everyone u can fight? Then when someone fights you and fucks you up in 5 seconds u look like an even bigger goof
trust me faking it is very legit, i know it first hand because my dad is a partial owner of a boxing gym, i started it 5 years ago and encountered many people who only did 2-5 training session and they never came to train again, i only heard normies talking about them being though etc, i still remember their names lol

I always tell people I used to be part of the navy seals and served for 4 years abroad with over 100 confirmed kills. Nobody fucks with me now.

I always tell people I used to be part of the navy seals and served for 4 years abroad with over 100 confirmed kills. Nobody fucks with me now.
didnt know jason blaha uses this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 2846
I just tell people I did tae quan doe in the 2nd grade, got yellow belt.

People seem to fear and respect me more after I tell them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I just tell people I did tae quan doe in the 2nd grade, got yellow belt.

People seem to fear and respect me more after I tell them.
the fuck is that?you mean teakwondo or it is a chinese shit martial art ?