Training your neck for aesthetics

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I have a big skull so i need to develop my neck more to have it be even with my bigonial, anyone have a dedicated routine and how often to train?

Rn i take a gallon of water and do 4 sets of neck curls EOD, is that good?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
every day or 5 times a week. Neck grows from whatever. Just don't do low reps or you can injure your neck

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and Deleted member 57122
i used to train neck a lil before i realized it could prob hurt my development in some way since youngcel. but gallon of water and the neck curls are good make sure you are doing all ways (back neck curls front and side) at least thats what i did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and Clavicular
i used to train neck a lil before i realized it could prob hurt my development in some way since youngcel. but gallon of water and the neck curls are good make sure you are doing all ways (back neck curls front and side) at least thats what i did
jfl at iq

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz
I have a big skull so i need to develop my neck more to have it be even with my bigonial, anyone have a dedicated routine and how often to train?

Bro took my tiktok comment into consideration

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777 and Deleted member 57122
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
  • +1
Reactions: ferfdd and Deleted member 57122
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777 and Deleted member 57122

one or twice a week slow and controlled and if it hurts quit for a while or you'll severely fuck up your neck. its the same as any other muscle group

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
one or twice a week slow and controlled and if it hurts quit for a while or you'll severely fuck up your neck. its the same as any other muscle group
Ive strained it before thats why i ask

• +1
train neck. wait until its fully recovered. train neck again.

• +1
do u guys notice a difference in ur voice after training the neck? like a more deeper voice

do u guys notice a difference in ur voice after training the neck? like a more deeper voice
Nah i havent that’s interesting tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real

Personally twice a week on my cardio only days I use a neck lifting harness and just do 3 sets with like 1m in between. After that put a towel on your forehead and gently set a plate on top and curl it forward. Should be done in like 10m total

its over for your mental state, mentally ill chad

every day or 5 times a week. Neck grows from whatever. Just don't do low reps or you can injure your neck
Neck mustn't be trained 5 times a week. 1-2 times a week 10-15 minute per session is more than enough

Neck mustn't be trained 5 times a week. 1-2 times a week 10-15 minute per session is more than enough
said who? Have you ever heard about specialization? Neck can take on high frequency training. Few months of focused neck training until desired size then maintain by training neck 1-2 per week.

said who? Have you ever heard about specialization? Neck can take on high frequency training. Few months of focused neck training until desired size then maintain by training neck 1-2 per week.
man I train my neck 1 time a week and it's big, most people say it's huge

drink 2-3 gallons and 8 sets of neck curls eod at least bro

could lateral neck curl type things also work or is that asking to break ur neck and get crippled? ive been doing normal front neck curls
with headgear thing i hang plates from but wouldnt lateral movement help with those anterior middle posterior muscles while also working the sternocleidomastoid more?

its probably just asking to cripple urself but may as well see

Only muscle that actually becomes attractive when trained, but then again most healthy males dont actually have pencil necks

Only muscle that actually becomes attractive when trained, but then again most healthy males dont actually have pencil necks
brutal for me, big skull + wide clavicles + long neck mean by 60th percentile neck looks pencil

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL