not paulie_walnuts
given your low inhib

sadly i will never experience this feeling

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Alexanderr and rtsssy
@Mr_Norwood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
im travelling europe next year. why do you have to be gl?

im travelling europe next year. why do you have to be gl?

traveling as an ugly or old person can be nice too but its different to what good looking, young low inhib person experience

Travel Slayer Inc

Incel Travel to experience culture, food and location, which is cope
Slayer Chad travel to experience different type of women, which you will never experience

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, chadpreetcel123, Subhuman trash and 3 others
Only works if you have money jfl

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA and Alexanderr
Travel Slayer Inc

Incel Travel to experience culture, food and location, which is cope
Slayer Chad travel to experience different type of women, which you will never experience

id suggest incels to travel countries like ukraine, colombia and sea to get an idea what chad experiences everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
id suggest incels to travel countries like ukraine, colombia and sea to get an idea what chad experiences everywhere
Legit went on dates with girls using the berry my dick copy pasta as first message. This was in Poland

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190803-104111__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20190803-104111__01.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 67
given your low inhib

sadly i will never experience this feeling
Hey hey now! What's all this low inhib nonsense?

Everytime I ask about what it takes to get women, this whole community says "just be attractive".
If this is really true then being an attractive young man in Europe should be all that's needed for sex.

Hey hey now! What's all this low inhib nonsense?

Everytime I ask about what it takes to get women, this whole community says "just be attractive".
If this is really true then being an attractive young man in Europe should be all that's needed for sex.

you can live the most boring and pointless life even if you are good looking. its possible

you can live the most boring and pointless life even if you are good looking. its possible

Yeah I know that, I was just pointing out a serious flaw in blackpill mentality.
It's funny what some of these guys believe.

• +1
Reactions: im_still_here

he is not even good looking. which makes me realise how ugly i must be that i cant do the same. its over
If I tried that I'd literally be sleeping outside 21 nights in a row

Dam what a slayer he doesnt even look like a mm either just above average

LEGIT.

This is so high IQ post.

having white good looking phenotype and traveling gives you whole another level of experience and satisfaction than being shit looking.
shit looking and traveling might be good too, but trust me, being good looking multiples the gratification for like hundred times.
when you are good looking, you can get the girls in that place and have the most romantic experience ever.
people, regardless the sex or age, will be willing to be your genuine friends.
and what if you casually attend the rave or festival?
you will mog the fuck out of the people there and get IOIs, love, sex.
experiencing the romantic night with local woman is far better than just eating food.
woman is biologically the strongest desire and satisfaction of men nature.
that's why all of the movies and songs are about love.

LEGIT.

This is so high IQ post.

having white good looking phenotype and traveling gives you whole another level of experience and satisfaction than being shit looking.
shit looking and traveling might be good too, but trust me, being good looking multiples the gratification for like hundred times.
when you are good looking, you can get the girls in that place and have the most romantic experience ever.
people, regardless the sex or age, will be willing to be your genuine friends.
and what if you casually attend the rave or festival?
you will mog the fuck out of the people there and get IOIs, love, sex.
experiencing the romantic night with local woman is far better than just eating food.
woman is biologically the strongest desire and satisfaction of men nature.
that's why all of the movies and songs are about love.

most songs are either about women. love or drugs

There are gl guys who dont even need money, they legit find girls on couchsurfing and tinder that will let them stay for several days at a time. I know cuz my Chad friend regularly does this. His next trip is to Singapore and he already showed the tinder's of all the girls willing to host him.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
There are gl guys who dont even need money, they legit find girls on couchsurfing and tinder that will let them stay for several days at a time. I know cuz my Chad friend regularly does this. His next trip is to Singapore and he already showed the tinder's of all the girls willing to host him.
fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• +1
Reactions: Luciano

when I was in college , my roommate was a muscian studying buisness came from canada. Any ways he would download tinder and get some 6-7/10 cute thicc white girl over and fuck. Lol I though he was a 6/10 White guy with a dad bod. Everynight he would eat fucken rice and butter and still get laid by going out, while me being high inhib would spend nights at the gym lifting iron.

Op is a roastey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
when I was in college , my roommate was a muscian studying buisness came from canada. Any ways he would download tinder and get some 6-7/10 cute thicc white girl over and fuck. Lol I though he was a 6/10 White guy with a dad bod. Everynight he would eat fucken rice and butter and still get laid by going out, while me being high inhib would spend nights at the gym lifting iron.
awesome.