Tret is bad for your skin

nevermind2

nevermind2

ITS OVER
I did tret 4 months I had slight purge then back to baseline. Never really improved. Also my skin got super sensitive, whenever I would shave I put moisturizer etc all the shit and still broke out and got irritated af. I once tried shaving without cream/moisturizer and it hurt a lot and stinged. I now stop any cope money grab skin care and just wash my face sometimes/shower nothing else and my acne is much better and I can shave just with water and get no irritation or popped pimple unless I go very hard on it. no skincare really helped me tbh except Propolis soap when I had it which is natural skincare. Allin all I think all this industrial skincare is mostly bad for my skin and looking at proper diet and letting your body help itself is more important.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Do you immediately go out into the Sun the day after applying it on your face?

cope money grab skin care
tret is literally the opposite of that

the single most proven and effective skincare for little to no money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30234
tret is literally the opposite of that

the single most proven and effective skincare for little to no money
Just put something on your skin that irritates it theory. Common sense it can't be good for you. Also wtf you can't go in the sun it's normal and healthy for any human and skin to be in the sun

I did tret 4 months I had slight purge then back to baseline. Never really improved. Also my skin got super sensitive, whenever I would shave I put moisturizer etc all the shit and still broke out and got irritated af. I once tried shaving without cream/moisturizer and it hurt a lot and stinged. I now stop any cope money grab skin care and just wash my face sometimes/shower nothing else and my acne is much better and I can shave just with water and get no irritation or popped pimple unless I go very hard on it. no skincare really helped me tbh except Propolis soap when I had it which is natural skincare. Allin all I think all this industrial skincare is mostly bad for my skin and looking at proper diet and letting your body help itself is more important.
let me put it lightly: Only things our body r adapted to (In other words: Our ancestrals did) Are good for the body. Its simply as that. Its very rare for something that is unnatural to us to be healthy.

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2
But because modern environment is fucked up sometimes you can trade in some products the collateral effects for the benefits. But its that: A trade. Nothing unnatural is pure good.

Tret is cope.