Tret on Amazon GTFIH

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
TL;DR - Use this link to get tret.

DISCLAIMER: I do not know if they secretly deliver tret for everyone, and this is just my personal experience. I live in the Northeast USA for reference.

We all know that you can get Tret on Curology pretty easily, but it unfortunately requires a prescription. If you have strict parents, they will probably not let you get it on there. However, Amazon actually has tret, no prescription required. Check out this link:

Yes, the picture provided does say retinol, not retin-A/tretinoin, but I got curious when looking at reviews and the Q&A section. For example:

I suspected that this is secretly tret, and sure enough, here is what I got delivered today:

I will let you guys know how it turns out in a few weeks regarding purging, and again in a few months for an overall review of the Amazon product.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: womanfearer, sanctificatus, Marsiere214 and 12 others
Is the 'shine' with tret guaranteed? That shit looks so retarded, would prefer acne ridden 40 year old skin then that.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: edodalic29 and Deleted member 23530
Is the 'shine' with tret guaranteed? That shit looks so retarded, would prefer acne ridden 40 year old skin then that.
Seems like it happens to some people, but I will let you know in a few months in my review.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066
  • +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
actually good useful thread. too bad itll be lost and all the new youngcels with strict parents will never know of this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 17791, Bart Dudley and 2 others
It doesn't deliver to Australia. I fucking hate this cuntry.

• JFL
Reactions: Perfection, Jigen, virren and 9 others
I suspected that this is secretly tret, and sure enough, here is what I got delivered today:
View attachment 1852030

I will let you guys know how it turns out in a few weeks regarding purging, and again in a few months for an overall review of the Amazon product.
I have that exact same Tret. Bought it from AllDayChemist. It's legit product. In fact, that's probably where that Amazon seller gets it.
Wouldn't surprise me, that amazon listing is crazy overpriced.

AllDayChemist does.

Now I feel like a shill, but I am just sharing what worked for me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheDragon, UltimateMan and Deleted member 17791
I have that exact same Tret. Bought it from AllDayChemist. It's legit product. In fact, that's probably where that Amazon seller gets it.

AllDayChemist does.

Pretty sure they sold my phone number to Indian scammers though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Ordered some retin a on some shady site. Had to pay like 75 euros for like 4 tubes of retin a, Inc. Shipping. Used to bay like 4 euros a tube at united pharma..

So far its for like 2 weeks beiing hold at the airport for further investigation.

Prob police storming my home soon cause of some dangerous retin a 0.075%.....

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, untouchable_coper and bogii
actually good useful thread. too bad itll be lost and all the new youngcels with strict parents will never know of this
Yea I'll bump like right now during peak times.

AllDayChemist does.

Alldaychemist is shit

Try skinorac its cheaper and take less time to be shipped

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 17791
for real. Fuck Australia. I wanna leave this authoritarian shithole

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Ordered some retin a on some shady site. Had to pay like 75 euros for like 4 tubes of retin a, Inc. Shipping. Used to bay like 4 euros a tube at united pharma..

So far its for like 2 weeks beiing hold at the airport for further investigation.

Prob police storming my home soon cause of some dangerous retin a 0.075%.....
If u would get prescribed by doctor how much would it cost?

If u would get prescribed by doctor how much would it cost?
Dunno. Got retin a when I was younger and had acne. Insurance paid everything I think. Now I order from the black market.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy

DISCLAIMER: I do not know if they secretly deliver tret for everyone, and this is just my personal experience. I live in the Northeast USA for reference.

We all know that you can get Tret on Curology pretty easily, but it unfortunately requires a prescription. If you have strict parents, they will probably not let you get it on there. However, Amazon actually has tret, no prescription required. Check out this link:

Yes, the picture provided does say retinol, not retin-A/tretinoin, but I got curious when looking at reviews and the Q&A section. For example:
View attachment 1852028
View attachment 1852029

bump good thread op

• +1
bump + I've been using it for three days straight now. Don't do this guys if you have 0.1% like me, it'll completely dry your skin up.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
I can confirm it's real. They actually send you 0.1 tret lmao.

• +1
great find i hope its not counterfeit

AllDayChemist does.

is the person in your profil picture real

View attachment 1852028
View attachment 1852029

In the FAQ they said theres a very small amount

yes it fucking sucks

i quit tretinoin over the shine and it went away after a few months

doesnt ship to south Africa just like almost every site that sells tret
I will Kms

View attachment 1852028
View attachment 1852029

how much did it cost entirely? i too live in the northeast usa

how much did it cost entirely? i too live in the northeast usa
It costs 23 dollars, not bad for tret even tho it's a very low quantity.

Do you see a link?
ok pasting it here doesn't work for whatever reason, but it should be in the top and the title is in the image above.

Last edited:
Ordered from this link myself, will see good thread. @untouchable_coper any update on quality?

Ordered from this link myself, will see good thread. @untouchable_coper any update on quality?
Slight improvements but I still get a little hormonal acne, sadly.
Dryness is not a problem if you are gradually increasing usage in the beginning and slug (moisturizer + vaseline)

Dryness is not a problem if you are gradually increasing usage in the beginning and slug (moisturizer + vaseline)
How long u been using

Do u still order from that link

Do u still order from that link
I haven't needed to replenish yet as it is very potent (0.1% is the highest you can find anywhere), and it's a sizable tube.

View attachment 1852028
View attachment 1852029

just received it and got the same thing, legit, you have my gratitude

• Love it